Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (252 Views)

Missing 3-Year-Old Maryam Danlami Found Dead In Bauchi / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by NaijaCover(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Update From . COM

A 3-year-old girl has been found safe and reunited with her mother after she went missing for six hours in Diobu area of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, Reports.

The Commander of Diobu Vigilante group, Godstime Ihunwo, who confirmed the incident on Sunday, November 29, said that the child went missing due to the ''carelessness'' of her mother.

"Thanks b 2 God almighty as me & my boys in conjunction with 3 God-fearing & kind hearted men, whom out of their efforts made our job easier in rescuing one Miss Chinaza Ikpe, a 3 years old girl child that went missing 6 hours ago, at about 1pm 2day 29/11/2020, just bcs of d carelessness of her mother Mrs Chinasa. d Child has been handed over 2 d mother by me COMR. GODSTIME W. IHUNWO, d C.S.O./Commander Diobu Vigilante, RUMUELECHI COMMUNITY M/3 UNIT" he said.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User

Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by NaijaCover(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by Simplehuman: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
I thank God for her life
Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thank God
Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by NaijaCover(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by Kolisky(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nawah ohhhh angry angry angry

Many things are just happening in this nation
Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by Iconstar: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thank God
Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by Pierocash(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Left for me Nigeria police should be scrapped, and equip vigilante outfits. They do better job than police in terns of providing protection and surveillance
Re: Missing 3-year-old Girl Found Safe And Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers by Righteousness89(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
That's Wonderful!
Praise GOD!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Understand If This Could Be Scam / Herdsmen Attacks Medical Doctor In Cross River / Police Foil Robbery, Arrest Suspected Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.