Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ (31131 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by drinoayo: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Singer Tiwa Savage has knocked a journalist known as Motolani Alake for his review of her Celia album, Igbere TV reports.

Motolani who works for Pulse Nigeria had on Sunday described Tiwa’s album as an endorsement of ‘Mungo Parking’ in an article.

He said, “In the wake of @TiwaSavage’s inclusion on @TIME’s list of the best albums of 2020 and the twitter storm she created, it feels like the right time for this opinion piece on her brand and the larger issue of ‘Mungo Parking’.”

The 40-year-old in a series of tweet on Sunday fired at the journalist.

“I’m glad you know it’s YOU guys I was talking about. “Because say I quiet no mean say I be fool” – don’t try and turn nigerian media against me to hide your guilty conscience,” she said.

https://twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1333008980948512769?s=20

In another tweet Tiwa said her son has made more money than Motolani and Pulse.

“You know how to diss out but you no fit take am when someone speaks up. Struggling brand ke. Even my son bagged more money than your whole company @OneMotolani @PulseNigeria247,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1333078586853642241?s=20

Tiwa’s album was listed as one of the top 10 albums in 2020 by Time Magazine.

Celia was released on August 27 with 13 tracks on it.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by LeeSantos(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
I thought I was the only one who thought as much too.
I don't even know one track from that album.

Tems is taking over the female stage ( my own opinion)

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by peacekante: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Man Confronts his baby mama after she left their 5 years old child at home to hang out with another man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU9G8BWwEQo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
I am not in anyway Concerned or in support of the pulse guy or tiwa.

Here are my thoughts!
Many today are affected and carried away by what people think or say about them..

That is an Error!!!

The Moment you are concerned about what people think or say about you, you become a Candidate for Depression,repression which could lead to Sucidal thoughts etc..

In all you Do, your Major thought should be IS GOD PLEASED WITH MY ACTIONS?

If yes! You don't care about what anyone says or thinks.
Make Pleasing GOD you Topmost Pirioty..

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by blowjob: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
OLD SISI, NOR BE LIE NAA angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by kezienaira: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
ok we have heard
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Adakintroy: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Does it mean when I die am dead?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by LoveJesus87(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Diimtech: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hello guys sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na una sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by fuckdemrepented: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Your album is struggling accept it grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by kingxsamz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not in anyway Concerned or in support of the pulse guy or tiwa.

Many people today are affected and carried away by what people think or say about them..

That is an Error!!!
The Moment you are concerned about what people think or say about you, you become a Candidate for Depression, Sucidal thoughts etc..

In all you Do, your Major thought should be IS GOD PLEASED WITH MY ACTIONS?

If yes! You don't care about what anyone says or thinks.
Make Pleasing GOD you Topmost Pirioty..

STFU for a minute,

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by highcadre: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oolahlah..........
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by sammysmiles(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one na Savage reply oooo.... But at least some people go try listening to the album now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by tempex88(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by BrickDevo: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na true
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by ekemma55511: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tiwa’s album was listed as one of the top 10 albums in 2020 by Time Magazine.Celia was released on August 27 with 13 tracks on it.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Santinojr: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
It was only a simple review . I see no reason why she should flare up

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by omoadeleye(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Aboguede(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Painment

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by GetBestDesign(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Dpaulie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
With due respect to Tiwa and her fans, both home and abroad, I never heard of this her album..just dey hear for the first time courtesy of pulse

24 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by leisuretym: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol! That tweet go pain purse ng abi nah pulse , she finished them

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by ZooOga: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
i'm 90% sure broda TeeBillz is enjoying peace of mind these days from yeye tingz and not thinking of jumping off any bridge.. wink

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by 0rigam1: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
E pain am
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Normad0: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pride niyen o
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Supedous: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tiwa my baby, mabinu jare

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by OgaTheTop2: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap / Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son / Temi Otedola Covers A Nasty Boy August/September Edition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.