Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt (26035 Views)

Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering Itself As A Limited Liability Company. / ₦69.4 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Risingblue008(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hunter became the huntet

3 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Donspicey: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
hmmmmm.....

I hope my money is safe ooooo?

I dont want to hear stories dat touch bfr i use vex go scatter dat bank......

1 Like

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by incogni2o: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Payback time

1 Like

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
/
"They" were here calling him a fraudster. The tide has turned and everywhere is quiet. It is the Supreme Court decision not by ethnic gragra online. I believe the money is yielding prime interest rate as well.

/

10 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by TruthHurts1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
32 billion debt? Thank goodness I don't have savings in that baroof bank.

1 Like

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ykk
Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
ADAMS0129:
Yinmu,kobo innoson will not get.

Then why is GTB running around like a headless chicken cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by maskid(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Was GTB expecting innoson to forfeit 32billlion naira or what?!!!!

Are they mad?

They should just arrange a payment plan. They lost in the supreme court twice. Its over for them

7 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Frenchkiss564: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Even without the debt, I don't think the intended deregisteration from a public limited liability company to a private limited company can stand the test of legality.

Pursuant to the provisions of the Bank and Other financial institution act and the recently passed finance Act. It is only public companies that can operate as commercial banks.

1 Like

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Samolasoj(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
GTB stop trying to play smart and pay your dept...
All this banks and their Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by AerialMapper: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na wa o... soon we will hear GTB... a subsidiary of Innoson Nigeria

This serves the bank right! Corporate thieves

9 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by mathkid(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmm

Please contact me for your business logo, flyer, banner, posters, business cards, letterhead and many other designs

Check my signature for more info and contact me

Thanks
Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by mightyokwy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I was patiently reading until my eyes strayed to the author and I realised it is audio as usual. Innosson will be writing 'their own' interpretation of the issue and carefully avoiding the forgery case.

Simple question; if the original documents till date is still with GTB, what documents did you use to clear the goods you took loan from GTB to buy?

Why should innosson accomplices in the shipping company alone be punished for theft and forgery?

Ode. So you know better than the supreme court. Why can't GTB present the evidence in the court and stop running around. GTB lost all their appeal and now they want to derigister the company. Ndi ara.

13 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by SadiqBabaSani: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is very interesting case study, Tribal Warlords Gathering like vultures
Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
mightyokwy:

Ode. So you know better than the supreme court. Why can't GTB present the evidence in the court and stop running around. GTB lost all their appeal and now they want to derigister the company. Ndi ara.

Thank you sir. Let him go and answer his case of alleged forgery. Insulting every one won't change the truth.

As you can not make your point without being rude and insultive, I apologise in advance if I no longer respond to your comments sir.

1 Like

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by sabbiboi: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Am I the only one that can't comprehend this writing?
Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gtb shud just make innoson Their Majority shareholder and let’s rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by nemynely(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Innosson has really dealt with GTB. Nnam, biko gbahara.

Bia nwokem, uche gị ọ dịkwa ya? Isi gị ozu kwara oke? Ihe ana akọ n'ebe a bukwa 32Bili!

2 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Okuda(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you sir. Let him go and answer his case of alleged forgery. Insulting every one won't change the truth.

As you can not make your point without being rude and insultive, I apologise in advance if I no longer respond to your comments sir.

case of which forgery? the one they lost?

5 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by ProfAmaben(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
nemynely:

Bia nwokem, uche gị ọ dịkwa ya? Isi gị ozu kwara oke? Ihe ana akọ n'ebe a bukwa 32Bili!

Isi mu zu e zu, ihem ne kwu wu na kaha mechie okwu a ofuma. Onwero ihe kari Udo, GTB ga akwu ya ugwo 32billion ya. Wota asusu 'm

2 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by mightyokwy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are still talking trash. They should present the evidence of forgery to the court and stop running around like headless chicken. They have appealed up to the supreme court and lost. They even went back for review and still lost.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by vankaid: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Are you saying that the supreme court judgments referenced in the article didn't happen?

Is he running away from from his "alleged forgery case"?

And the court and GTB allowed him?

Whatever happened to that their EFCC Africa magic at his compound last time?

Why haven't we heard how he is now in prison because of the forgery?

Even if the "alleged forgery" case holds any water, GTB MUST first of all pay Innoson because that has been conclusively established by the supreme court that GTB must pay.

There is no other pathway out of it for them.

This their attempt at deregistering as LLC is the last resort but as you can see, that too has failed woefully.

GTB and whoever holds major stake with them by now knows they are in deep trouble.

The only people who is worried less are ethnic jingoist like you who looses nothing from the impending GTB downfall.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by SmartPolician: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
I think the federal government should wade into this matter so as to resolve it once and for all.
Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by wiringdpt(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Its 2020 and this is what some of you still type on nairaland?
Sunnycliff:
It yaf been for them.

Yoruba people should pay my Igbo brother his money. Running from pillar to post is only increasing the interest rate.
Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by slowice(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is where poor mago mago legal advice have landed them. They wanted to delay the case and frustrate innoson believing he would be unable to keep up for long and would seek settlement but the man showed them that he has the financial muscle to pursue the case. They tried to use government connections to frustrate him and it failed. They re still employing stupid tactics just to maneuver their way out of it when they should ve swallowed their yeye pride and beg him for settlement since..... Now the money has attracted heavy interest

3 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by powerkey: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
GT bank will destroy itself.

Why are some Yoruba's always believing they are smarter than Igbo's?

The Yoruba bank should pay up or kill their brand.

Imagine a bank like GT bank playing such a fraudulent gimmick in its customers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
SmartPolician:
I think the federal government should wade into this matter so as to resolve it once and for all.

I am all for the law taking its course and as a nation we must be seen to doing what is right and living by the law but we must also recognize that both entities are important industry players and everything must be done to ensure mutually assured destruction is avoided.

I think the goverment should approach both parties under the table and knock heads together. The fallout of any destruction could be far reaching, beyond what is visible above the surface.

1 Like

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by slowice(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
What gtb did to innoson would be done to anyone who is not connected and ve financial muscle to fight hard, long and dirty. It's bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by slowice(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
powerkey:
GT bank will destroy itself.

Why are some Yoruba's always believing they are smarter than Igbo's?

The Yoruba bank should pay up or kill their brand.

Imagine a bank like GT bank playing such a fraudulent gimmick in its customers.

Oga stop this ethnic colouration

2 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by mightyokwy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankaid:

Are you saying that the supreme court judgments referenced in the article didn't happen?

Is he running away from from his "alleged forgery case"?

And the court and GTB allowed him?

Whatever happened to that their EFCC Africa magic at his compound last time?

Why haven't we heard how he is now in prison because of the forgery?

Even if the "alleged forgery" case holds any water, GTB MUST first of all pay Innoson because that has been conclusively established by the supreme court that GTB must pay.

There is no other pathway out of it for them.

This their attempt at deregistering as LLC is the last resort but as you can see, that too has failed woefully.

GTB and whoever holds major stake with them by now knows they are in deep trouble.

The only people who is worried less are ethnic jingoist like you who looses nothing from the impending GTB downfall.

Don't mind the guy. GTB underestimated Innoson but they don't know that money stop noisense.

5 Likes

Re: Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt by sojfarm: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
I love this.

Banks need to be tought some lessons. You can not eat your cake fully and blindly and still want to have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.