Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work (1874 Views)

What Places Can I Do Siwes(it) As A Students Of Science Laboratory Technology / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work by NewJ6322: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
In Uniport SLT those people claim to much
Re: Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work by sinkhole: 5:02am On Dec 01, 2020
NewJ6322:
In Uniport SLT those people claim to much
this your question dey too clear nau
They work in science laboratories, e.g., physics, chemistry, biology, zoology, botany labs.
They are the technologists in those laboratories.
They belong to NAAT union and they always want to compare themselves with academics as that their NAAT (National Association of Academic Technologists) dey deceive them too much cheesy
They are equivalent of MLT (Medical Lab Technologist) only that MLT work in medical labs!
Re: Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work by bmlsbmls: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
sinkhole:
this your question dey too clear nau
They work in science laboratories, e.g., physics, chemistry, biology, zoology, botany labs.
They are the technologists in those laboratories.
They belong to NAAT union and they always want to compare themselves with academics as that their NAAT (National Association of Academic Technologists) dey deceive them too much cheesy
They are equivalent of MLT (Medical Lab Technologist) only that MLT work in medical labs!
by MLT, I assume u meant medical lab technician, and not medical lab scientist, because both are not equivalent at all
Re: Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work by sinkhole: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2020
bmlsbmls:

by MLT, I assume u meant medical lab technician, and not medical lab scientist, because both are not equivalent at all
thanks for the clarification.
I would have erroneously refer to MLS!
But MLS are not doctors in hospitals and I think they too like to think of themselves as doctors? smiley
Re: Science Laboratory Technology (slt)where Do Those People Really Work by bmlsbmls: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2020
sinkhole:
thanks for the clarification.
I would have erroneously refer to MLS!
But MLS are not doctors in hospitals and I think they too like to think of themselves as doctors? smiley
I've never seen any licensed MLScientist trying to claim he/she is a physician. Most that are in the private or state hospitals are actually technicians or slt holders

(1) (Reply)

2007 Nov/dec Result / Check Gce Seized Or Witheld Result. / FUTO VC: Results Would Come Out With Admission List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.