Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Snake Swallowed A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snake Swallowed A Child (7245 Views)

SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Omg! Picture Of A Python That Just Swallowed A 6month Old Baby In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Swallowed A Child by EmekaJs(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
This Snake Just swallowed a child, some minutes ago in Okada, Nigeria Edo State

Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by dani1luv: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
You dey dia ni. . .abi na ur foot i dey see so undecided
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
;DNa ehn be dat,
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by EmekaJs(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
Na waooo, na wicked Pyton be this one. what are they waitning for ? they never cut the thing open and rescue the child ? Naija, everything na movie to watch.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
;DCut wetin? No need the pikin don die since, Na how dem wan tackle the snake meat dem wan use tackle the meat na ehn dem dey reason so, Dem don send Apkos go market go buy spice,
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Cosmass(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (screaming) This is very scary. Omg!!! Poor child.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by dani1luv: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
Okija_juju:

;DCut wetin? No need the pikin don die since, Na how dem wan tackle the snake meat dem wan use tackle the meat na ehn dem dey reason so, Dem don send Apkos go market go buy spice,
Dis one wey u dey talk lyk say na u send the snake, eh
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
Bros one man meat na anoda man kilishi!

We go mourn the baby matter after, but what shall it profit a man if we loose the pikin still loose the snake meat untop.
Abeg drex back small make we see space arrange firewood, Na banga soup this meat go fit, with starch and Guiness stout,

God knw say we no see the snake early, if not the pikin for follow chop,
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
Jeez.  shocked
How did the child and boa's path meet?It crawled right into the babys bed or what?
Emeka Js:

Na waooo, na wicked Pyton be this one. what are they waitning for ? they never cut the thing open and rescue the child ? Naija,  everything na movie to watch.

Pythons are like boa constrictors- they suffocate the prey before they even start to swallow.
Killing the python won't bring back the child alive,even if it was a second after it got swallowed.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Ify thank u jor, Na wetin I dey try tell am o! No need to kill the snake, the pikin don dies since,
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
LWKMD!!!! Okija, you just made me laugh my bum out to this horrific thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by babyme1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
I don't believe it. That may be a goat or something inside the snake
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by MissyB3(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
This is horrible and heartwrenching! Poor child . . . .Poor parents . . . .Poor mother.
For the sake of everyone it affects, I just hope it's an animal in there and not a child. See pain!

#Afanna:

Benin people are strange!
undecided
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by kodylicky(f): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
holy Lord
dis is just awful. imagine hw d kid's parents will feel
i truly hope its nt a child. abi d thingy no see lizard swallow?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by deyinka16: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
guy, pity the parent of the baby, but what were they looking at b4 the swallowing?
na strange people dey that benin, sha e fit be the man first wife send the snake, abie no b so?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Okijajuju1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
tpiah!:

i hope it's a goat!!!!

@ okija

you dont eat an animal that ate a human being.

First of all, let it be on record say the small pikin situation dey pain me,

Now, Tpiah, why you wan throway that kind big meat? House wey person die inside, dem dey break am down? Motor wey jam person die, dem dey stop to drive am?! So why we no go chop snake wey swallow person?! By the time dem open am, bring out the pikin, wash the meat with sapele water, invole maggi and banga, if you see the snake, you no go even remember wetin ehn do take land inside soup,

Na person wey no understand the quality of meat wey dey ehn front na ehn go say make dem throway the meat, Even that whale for bar beach that year, u knw how many dead body e chop before ehn go follow wrong address land for lagos?

No worry my dear, the pikin no follow for wetin we go boil,

@ Deyinka,

Shey na 24hrs mama eye dey ontop her pikin? What if na sleep dem all dey sleep wen the snake enter? Guy no just bring tribunal for them o, dem dey vex untop their pikin already, Na the way forward we dey reason. And why u dey reason benin people matter for public? Shoo, Abi knw the people wey their pikin involve for this matter?! See as tribal war dey take start? Shey all the wans wey yoruba ppl dey do, still ibo ppl still dey go lagos go do business!

Guy if u no get yarns just talk sorry, fold hand commot here,
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by yme1(f): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Oh my God is this for real?
Nah! I dont think it is, for goodness sake how did the snake got hold of the baby? Where were the parents of the infant?
Goshhhh so many questions with no answer
Where the heck did that snake emerge from
Lord have mercy!! I feel like screaming right here
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by ifihearam: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
But where was the mother of the child ehn

These careless and useless mothers of these days,a litle child must be under the constant watch of a mother na.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by ifyalways(f): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
y me:

Oh my God is this for real?
Nah! I dont think it is, for goodness sake how did the snake got hold of the baby? Where were the parents of the infant?
Goshhhh so many questions with no answer
Where the heck did that snake emerge from
Lord have mercy!! I feel like screaming right here
I share same sentiments and in fact doubting the authenticity of this story.
This is a Python or boa not a green snake we are talking abt here,they don't stray anyhow.How did it manage to find its way to the baby?Even If we assume,the couple stay close to the bush . . .the chances are still low as people that live in such places DO put in place protective measures against such disasters.
Besides,that baby must have cried alot when the python/boa was doing squeezing and constriction,no one heard
I also want to believe that If it were really a child in there,that boa/phython won't be in that condition . . .no matter what,the mother of the child wud have in rage sliced,diced and crushed or even roasted it in fiery furnace. . .atleast to give herself a lil'solace
Strange oooo.
ifihearam:

But where was the mother of the child ehn

These careless and useless mothers of these days,a litle child must be under the constant watch of a mother na.
Men cheesy
Now its about Mothers . . .the dad is ofcos making money,darn me. cheesy
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by InkedNerd(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Where the hell is the link for this pic? For all I know, that could be a small dog in the damn snakes stomach? angry
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Cuteobi(f): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
oh my god! i hope dats a goat o something else
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
I doubt there's a baby in that snake's gut.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by soreola(f): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If the parent of the child was around im sure they would not care if the child may be dead or not, they for don slice the things finish, at least they would need to bury the child and not let it waka with it,

oh lawd!! shocked undecided
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by ifyalways(f): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2011
tpiah!:

when they constrict the chest, the victim gets asphyxiated and cant make a sound. Or suffers cardiac arrest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constriction
Informative,thank you.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
No one was there when it all happened so blaming the mother or whoever isn't right. The mother could leave the child in care of an older child/relative/friend/neighbour while she goes to the market or anyother place. The child could have wandered off while the person in who's care the child was put was frantically searching for the child. If truly it's a child in the belly of the snake no one would have heard any scream as the snake slowly kills the child. Constrictors are incredibly fast and takes about a few seconds to wrap itself around their prey ( they use the teeth to secure their prey while they curl around the prey , tail first , in a matter of seconds ). Once in that position they continue to squeeze until the prey is dead. Any movement by the prey and they squeeze tighter. In their grasp no sound can be made by any animal as any air within the lungs would be squeezed out ( try shouting while holding your breath ). Breathing actually aids talking after a while no sound comes out if you don't inhale.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by Jackieugo(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2011
How can those people stand around and watch such a thing happen? angry
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by bikokwe(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2011
Okada Okada.This must be true der alot of Big snakes I have seen myself der.pitiful indeed
Re: Snake Swallowed A Child by missobeza(f): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
Oh blood hell! sad cry

(1) (Reply)

Actor Enebeli Elebuwa In Stable Condition After Suffering From Stroke / OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo / My Big Butts Are Real, I Don’t Wear Butt Pad — Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.