Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion (41946 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by drinoayo: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as @obidi on Twitter recently got members of the internet community talking after reacting to the news of singer LAX’s new mansion, Igbere TV reports.

Obidi had quoted LAX’s announcement post with a comment suggesting that owning a home should not be seen as an achievement.

She tweeted: "How do I tell my people that owning a home is not an achievement?"

https://twitter.com/obidi___/status/1333467434708299783?s=19

However, the post by Obidi seemed to have set a lot of people off as many were quick to caution and dismiss her submission.

A Twitter user while challenging her take also noted that she should not tell people how to celebrate personal achievements that she was never a part of.

He said: "Having a home of your own is one of the biggest achievements in a man’s life. The relief of living rent free, in your comfort zone. That said, let this be the last time you’re telling people how to celebrate an achievement you have zero contributions in. May God heal you."

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuLerry/status/1333486493743112196?s=19

Another Twitter user who challenged Obidi for her tweet said:
"You actually don't have any reason for this tweet. You're just bitter. Owning your own home is a very big achievement. One of the biggest achievement any man/woman can be proud of."

https://twitter.com/Edward_Onoriode/status/1333473476271878151?s=20

https://igberetvnews.com/1373672/owning-home-achievement-lady-reacts-laxs-new-mansion/

3 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Fahdiga(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
It is easy to know a witch when you see one

345 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by techmo(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Ipobians and bitterness

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by WrittyWritter(f): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2020
I don't know y Nigerians find it hard to be happy 4 someone

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Kneephy(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Hey girl

U just got the attention you wanted

Enjoy it while it lasts
Fool

128 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Beckysexy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Such a bitter soul!
If owning a house is not an achievement, then what is an achievement to you? sad
Rubbish people everywhere.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Foolish Bad belle Winch!

They are never happy with anything good in life, always bitter.

brian91:

Still enter the new month with those vulgar words unto a stranger...
Na dem, my truth hit am for head like trailer.
Brian, Better stop your negative way of life....for your own good.
I don talk my own.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Perfectsouth(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
An ugly person is just seeking attention and clout chasing and you just gave her what she crave...

Nobody is ugly but I hate it when people becomes enemy of progress, they become ugly both in and out

27 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Bodyodour: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Foolish kid. I wouldn't be surprised if she is battling with "face me I face apartment"

Having a house, a beautiful one for that matter, is one of the biggest achievement Here in Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
She tweeted: "How do I tell my people that owning a home is not an achievement?"
Start by showing them where you live.....bitter frustrated winch!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by h00Dlounge: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bad belle spotted

4 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
She obviously did that for clout. It is amazing the way she is getting it though.

3 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Shellsploit: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bitter soul spotted!
See her face like corpse wey dem just embalm!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
It is, all over the world.

In the US, UK, anywhere, it's a great achievement to fully own a house, morgage paid in full.

Very YUUUUGE achievement!

She should go and hide her head in a barrel.

11 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
I want to know it feels to have one

1 Like

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by rocknation62(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Success is an Achievement. So owning a house is one of the Achievements in life. It’s not just a house but A MANSION.

2 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Well, maybe, maybe not; can't really say; not too sure; can't be certain; it could be; it depends; yeah, different strokes for different folks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Ecbatana: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
I learned the the virtue of "silence" and my life changed. Desist from talking with the mouth or keyboard except it's necessary.

8 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by casdoruche: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
H
Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by AsawanaDgreat: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shut up there
Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by PCG001: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
օառɨռɢ a ɦօʍɛ/ɦօʊsɛ ɨs a ɮɨɢ aċɦɨɛʋɛʍɛռt
ɮʊt ɢɛttɨռɢ ʍaʀʀɨɛɖ ɨs ռօt aռ aċɦɨɛʋɛʍɛռt✔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Grace001: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Confused bitchh... And what would have been an achievement.

It’s someone like her who will say PhD, house etc isn’t an achievement.

She should have listed what she considered an achievement

3 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Akinh: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bcs u DNT have a stable home like stable coin, like physical and emotional doesn't mean others can not....if u check her very well na people like her they Poison friends wey they make am.

2 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by bukxy: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
I puff at least 20 wraps of dope weed daily,
you know what am doing now?
still puffing more!!!
Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by FuckThaMod: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Vagina people sef.. If LAX invite her over now she'll rush there and even open puna asap. See her monstrous looking face

techmo:
Ipobians and bitterness

Only yorubas can be that ugly, i swear

5 Likes

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Witches no longer fly at night grin

They now own Twitter accounts and parade themselves as influencers.
You'll know one when you see them.

1 Like

Re: Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion by Brazzaville(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 1957: Grace Tinuke Oyelude (Pictures) / Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.