Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui (1254 Views)

CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates For NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020 / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Massive Job Recrui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui by senator4u: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has been scheduled to hold on 7th and 8th of December, candidates are advised to check their links below for more information:

See Details Here
Re: Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui by Heineken(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
I pray I get this God.
Re: Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui by Heineken(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
I pray I get this God. Omo I'm tired
Re: Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui by ezekieli(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please has anyone received an sms or email as to this regards?

senator4u:
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has been scheduled to hold on 7th and 8th of December, candidates are advised to check their links below for more information:

See Details Here
Re: Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui by ezekieli(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please has anyone here received an invite for the aptitude test?

senator4u:

See Details Here
Re: Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire And Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) Recrui by Beckyroman: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please has any one received the mail? Update please

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For 2 Site Engineers / Career In Auditing Firm / Us Visa Lottery Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.