Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers (46420 Views)

Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by johnrash(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wahala no dey finish
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by zeratehk: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Confused World will only do Confused things!
Only JESUS Christ open the Eyes of Understanding of the World and its Inhabitants and Heal its Folly.

Grave robbers or no Grave robbers Maradona has long gone to Eternity in Heaven or Hell based on who he Believed on Before he died.

Wake up Folks
There would be a Great Shaking soon,
JESUS is COMING
Let the World quit Chasing shadows!!
Lol Papilo
Very funny grin

Please check your WhatsApp. I will rebuild the site. Thanks.
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by stanluiz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Are they mining human skulls like our brothers In the south west ?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by psalmistkakah(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only JESUS Christ open the Eyes of Understanding of the World and its Inhabitants and Heal its Folly.

Grave robbers or no Grave robbers Maradona has long gone to Eternity in Heaven or Hell based on who he Believed on Before he died.

Wake up Folks
JESUS is COMING
Pastor.. as it stands now. I want to know do hell exist now or after judgement..
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by XXXXTENTACION: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Topmaike007:
skull miners
you mean Igbos have started mining skulls in ogun state too

1 Like

Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by lascos912(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
please we need need police those ipob are very smart when it comes to stealing dead bodies

ipob and rituals are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Righteousness89(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Pastor.. as it stands now. I want to know do hell exist now or after judgement..

It is Appointed unto man to Die once! After that the Judgement.

Lazarus died and was immediately ushered into Abramham bosom in Heaven..
The rich man also die and in Hell he lifted up his eyes..
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by lascos912(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
please we need more police those ipob are very smart when it comes to stealing dead bodies

ipob and rituals are like 5&6
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Topmaike007(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you mean Igbos have started mining skulls in ogun state too
ask the person that mentioned Ogun
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
what happened to Ogun state

Skull mining operation
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by XXXXTENTACION: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Topmaike007:
ask the person that mentioned Ogun
isoright
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by dododawa1: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
LOL
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by sayisayi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
If him dey for Africa like coupe artist Arafat, his fans go exhume his corpse fresh to check whether he dead dead or just dead.

Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by cybriz82(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Rubbish n for how long will they keep guarding?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Moganajoe: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mutemenot:
Reminds me of Ogun state kiss
Nawa o....grin

Which kind reminder be this..
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Vatod(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! The media keeps shocking us with shocking news. Seems We have moved pass the Era of Breaking news! Rip Legend!

Nothing to break again, we done already reach SHOCKING
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by idahme(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
aycapri:
Is the body gold?

Tbey see his body as been better than gold, that guy gave them happiness. Argentines love him with passion, the hand of God was truely in him. I wish our players will always put forth hardwork and commitment like this lovely player called Maradona. He was football himself
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by psalmistkakah(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lazarus died and was immediately ushered into Abramham bosom in Heaven..
The rich man also die and in Hell he lifted up his eyes..
Real or parable
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by thatigboman: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
He will need more of such security in where he's going than here on earth where he matters no more .

Righteousness over to you
where is he going to rather than the grave where he's buried? Do dead bodies move?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Pacesetter123(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
I thought such barbaric act can only take place here in Africa? Who says the oyibos are better than us?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Seyzcham91(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
as for me i don't have problem with the policemen if they like make them put 5000 policemen

My Question and concern is "For How long?"
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13343026/cops-guard-diego-maradona-cemetery-deter-robbers/
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by cardoctor(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hand of God
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Seunpaul01(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
kambili999:
I don't know if its just me that's very confused about this undecided

Don't be confused. That news is telling you that Argentina people has juju too. There are people there that would want to use body parts of Maradona for rituals.

Just wetin I think cheesy cheesy
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by fdigital(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
.they should allow people to pay homages to the legend. why not build his grave like a temple with protective edifice. that way robbers can't do nothing
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by OyinO: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wake up Folks
JESUS is COMING

Jesus has been coming for over 2000 years. He told some people who were going around with him that their eyes will not taste death until they see him return, but all of them died about 2000 years ago.
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Barka00(m): 1:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lazarus died and was immediately ushered into Abramham bosom in Heaven.. The rich man also die and in Hell he lifted up his eyes..
So
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by deflover(m): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wake up Folks
JESUS is COMING
if he has gone to heaven or hell
so why did the bible talk about that of judgement
where the great
the small
the kings the poor will stand dat day b4 the throne
or are u saying that he will be brought back and judged again after he has gone to heaven or hell
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Biggers82(m): 2:28am On Dec 02, 2020
For how long ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.