Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses (742 Views)

How Do I Download Udemy Courses On My PC For Offline Viewing? / Help! Where Did I Go Wrong? / How Can I Download Udemy And Linda Courses? finally solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by BlueBanana: 12:46am On Dec 02, 2020
I'm in in need of a site where I can download Udemy courses for free.

Yesterday, I found this site that offered me the chance to download these courses, however the download speed was so slow, about 19kb/sec and what I wanted to download ran well into gigabytes. Well, I thought the speed was slow because I was connected to a free public wifi. Fast forward to this time, midnight, I tried downloading again with midnight sub and the speed is not encouraging at all, less then 10kb embarassed
I know the reason why the speed is unbearably slow is because they're so many leechers and very few seeders.

So I want to appeal here, please guys, if you know any site where I can download these courses without torrent, I'd deeply appreciate. Also, if you know sites with little leechers and many seeders pls suggest here cry

Thanks and Good Morning
Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by KVNGQ: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
coursecatalog . u s
Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by BlueBanana: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2020
KVNGQ:
coursecatalog . u s
Thanks but this site doesn't have the Colt Steele's course on web dev, which I'm looking for
Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by BlueBanana: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
@ Pearlbaby, I see that you commented but the comment has been hidden by the anti spam bot. Please make the comment again, and this time space the letters so it won't be hidden again. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by trytillmake(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
That course is about 30GB download size -- wao goodluck - but on Udemy its $9.99 .
Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by BlueBanana: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by arabmoney14: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2020
BlueBanana:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Freecoursesite
Dlecourse
Courseupload.com
Freecoursedl.com
Freecourseminer

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help: Where To Download Udemy Courses by BlueBanana: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2020
arabmoney14:

Freecoursesite
Dlecourse
Courseupload . com
Freecoursedl. com
Freecourseminer

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone, Please Help Debug This Code / Are People Loosing Interest In Coding?? / Vb.net And Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.