Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky (60453 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by CastedAyo: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy has reacted to reports that Barbadian singer Rihanna is dating American rapper A$AP Rocky, describing it as “fake news”, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old music producer on Tuesday shared a post from XXL magazine with the headline “ASAP Rocky and Rihanna reportedly official dating after months of rumours.”

“So all of you have been seeing this fake news flying around and nobody checked on me. It’s alright,” Don Jazzy wrote in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQ2PoYH-n9/?igshid=12070akplj9z9

Multiple American media reports stated on Tuesday that Rihanna and A$AP – both 32 – were dating after months of romance rumours.

Don Jazzy has repeatedly joked about having a crush on the ‘Umbrella’ singer.

He shared a photoshopped picture of himself lying on Rihanna in April.

“On thy bosom, I lay,” he wrote.

He also shared a mockup picture of himself in a suit with Rihanna in a white gown carrying their ‘baby’ Rema.

Nollywood actress Nazo Ekezie added to the joke recently when she said in a recent Instagram post that Rihanna snatched Don Jazzy from her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Smellymouth: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Rock abi Aso Rock!! Show yourself!!!!

Oun a wi f’ogbo L’ogbo n gbo!!
Omi kii sank'o b’oju w’eyin!!

Forget Rihanna ASAP!!!! Ayelala has spoken

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Donjazzy should keep on dreaming, I just pray that dream should turn to reality someday.

19 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Abeg is don jazzy a simps or a red pillers ? grin grin

Few days a girl took him out - red pills.

Today's he's lamenting over a girl - simps. grin

Don jazzy is doing well! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Homeboiy: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Rihanna just want fresh and young sperm , that’s all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Theboy21: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Don Jazzy dey there dey whine yourself, continue dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Don jazzy u no see naija celebrities date nah outside u day fine ,u nor see mamma gee date or iyabo ojo nii?

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Riri... never aging
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Khd95(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2020
This Rihana just dey hop dicc like wetin i don't know

Well, don jazzy na agbaya grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Bornsinner7: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Asap rocky has always had his eye on riri.. I remember when him press her nyash on stage for bet awards

I just hope he bleeps her well grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Beckysexy(f): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2020
Asap Rocky my baby you broke my heart

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by 2dice01: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Beckysexy:
Asap Rocky my baby you broke my heart
Na so you use sledge hammer break Segun the Plumber heart cheesy

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by techmo(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy

Funny side

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by adenike21273: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmmm oga commit face ooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by slawormiir: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by money121(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Joker

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Better go ya village go marry Mr Reactant.

Homeboiy:
Rihanna just want fresh and young sperm , that’s all
Learn how to read and assimilate before commenting.
It will do you a lot of good in life.
Shalom.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by classicfrank4u(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Don jazzy dey earlier you realize you don't stand a chance with Rihanna de better for you..
Na one naija girl u go end up with Las las
grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by BrickDevo: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Niqqa fit be gay, smh shouldn't be afraid to tell us... If it is in your nature you no suppose shame Abi?

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by kambili999(f): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Lonely jazzy.

Riri must have noticed ur passes but she probably isn't interested.

Sowi tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Mikelarteta(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Which one Don Dey sef.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by MarveworldNG: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Shoot your shot early
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Pidginwhisper: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by zeusdgrt(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
And so
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2020
Jazzy should shoot his shot nah........ cheesy

This life no balance........ wink
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2020
fnep2smooth:
ASAP Rocky and Rihanna reportedly official dating shocked
With the money this Rihanna get she still dating someone she is richer than............. Give our Nigeria ladies that same money or fame, You know go no their boyfriend self. the only thing u will be hearing is love is scam, man is scam, self made chick, i dont need a man blah blah blah.

They no go gree self say they get boyfriend.

I Build website... Black Friday Promo
Pay after the job is completed.

I swear down! I sold a electronic rechargeable suction cl*t licking stimulator vibrator to one of them chicks last week here in Abuja. Something that sells for 60k, i sold it at 85k and she paid down! With her posh house and two expensive cars, i just wonder why they keep away from men and would rather resort to masturbation

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) / Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.