Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97979 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Goodman247: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
If the story is true, why not discuss the issue with papillon,osaze is kolomental
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by charsoso: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damn! What makes you a man is killing the issue privately, keep your distance and move on.....what you just did shows you are fake as fake can be
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
naptu2:
The guy has been posting some really weird conspiracy theories on his Instagram account recently.
conspiracy theories lol cheesy
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
tot:

All of you referring to your country as a zoo, have you ever asked yourselves who/what lives in a zoo? Smh.
attributes of zoo.
senseless killings most recently 78 rice farmers in borno, Lekki shooting.
Police brutality,infringement,trampling on d fundamentals right of citizens. Bad,greedy politicians,govt. Etc in d zoo lion,tiger,wolf,bear does all these.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by georgeakins: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Graxie:
I hope Amara is not trying to love our yellow fine boy Osaze. The only person that will feel the heat of this rambling is Kanu.o

Rich men marrying kids because of control usually face such in the long run.

I read a book on that years back. It is not always advisable marrying someone much younger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by tot(f): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
DrSamOnowu87:
attributes of zoo.
senseless killings most recently 78 rice farmers in borno, Lekki shooting.
Police brutality,infringement,trampling on d fundamentals right of citizens. Bad,greedy politicians,govt. Etc in d zoo lion,tiger,wolf,bear does all these.

That does not answer the question. You choose to continue calling the country a zoo and at the same time expect it to get better? Doesn't work that way.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by globalresource: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze disappointed me. He must be mentally down. Why trying to destroy Kanus marriage?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Jodera: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:

grin grin grin your last sentence though. Honestly, that was not what I expected of him.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Toks2008:

So coming to smedia is the best option shey!

Blame everyone but you on issue which is clear your fault won't do you good.

If he chooses to come to media so be it. He has come now, you can do ur worst.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by seguno2: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown

Another Kanye West

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Bundaweber: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
KosiGee:

You still remember that? SkyNews was making mockery of that incident.

Osaze is an intelligent and a hardworking guy but he sometimes acts very weird.

I remember the match against Guinea that would’ve ensured that Nigeria qualified for the 2012 FIFA World Cup.
Osaze and his mates failed to beat Guinea and Osaze came on NTA news to blame TB Joshua. T.B. Joshua had ‘supposedly predicted’ that Nigeria wouldn’t qualify for the football tournament.

Osaze need to check himself....Sunday Oliseh is another weird guy...both of them are bold, lack respects for opponents which is good but they can be very impetuous.

Oliseh once blamed an illness to witchcraft and paranormal forces chasing him.

2012 world cup
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Very foolish boy. Why not tell her in the DM or tell her husband instead of chasing likes?
Your father was never a smart man, you were never a smart boy, you were never a good footballer, they only played you because you were the only light skinned "player" back then

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Shaprara: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
This guy is sick. This statement together with the one he wrote to Peter Okoye confirms that he is going through some mental illness, more like the one that usually happen to Kanye west

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Titugirl(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nukilia:
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided
You are so right!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Theboss100(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Childish incoherent rant. If she wanted to ask him out, she’ll come boldly to his page and tell him to “check DM”? Who does that?

Do wives of popular figures even cheat with another popular figure? Where is the sense/discretion in that. Smh!

The guy seems to be having a mental breakdown fueled by religious extremism. I wish him love and light.
Don't meddle in what that doesn't concern you. All of you saying he has a mental breakdown usually ignore your own psychiatric problem. Don't judge people you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by picklighthouse: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."

Yes, personally I think Odemwingie could have handled it differently and still get same effective result of getting her off his back if this story is true.

Whatever happened to forwarding the whole DMs and chats to Kanu? Them call him up for some discussions privately. Everything should be spread on the social media its wrong. We are gradually loosing our privacy to this thing, if we haven't lost it already.

Conversely however, i see people only saying Odemwingie wants to destroy Kanu's marriage. Seriously? If this account is true, is it not right and proper to also blame the sender? Was she not trying hard to destroy her marriage herself by going that route?

If she had left the poor guy alone and faced her family would all these have come up at all in the first place? Let's put the blame where it belongs. She initiated the chats from the account we have, so she has bulk of the blame.

But again, we don't know if all these even happened really so....it is well.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by AsawanaDgreat: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze make timeline
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Check out his IG stories,dude is mentally unbalanced
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
tot:

That does not answer the question. You choose to continue calling the country a zoo and at the same time expect it to get better? Doesn't work that way.
This UK amalgamated zoo can & would never get better.
Just tell me how it will get better. President,senate president,all d security chiefs,all d government agencies & parastatals are headed by d northern fulani while genius,better heads are relegated to d backyard. If u talk,say d truth that will bring d needed change they will say u're againrt north.
Is that how it wl get better?
No fairness,tranquility,accountability and most painful d incessant killings going in dat same north and they re blaming Jonathan that left office over 5yrs.
Denying broad day light lekki shooting & seeking 2 termimate d life of d lady(dj switch) that covered d shooting,threatening CNN 4 granting her interview etc. Is that how it wl get better? Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Bundaweber: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
I just they laugh those wey dey curse osaze. For him to say that she is "disturbing him" means that it must have been more than 5-6 messages. maybe osaze tried to herd her off but she refused to listen that's why he decided to come out in public to make her desist. after all na from smile na him oga gateman give madam Belle.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by tnerro1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dem say marry girl way you find by yourself, not the one dem package come give you, shay una dey see am now
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by tonyson010(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
The dude has been avoiding the lady, stopped responding to her, yet she persist. I believe that he must have informed the husband of such chats, before he decided to bring it out publicly.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Pandora112(f): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Just to stay relevant, you can talk with the husband privately
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Blackestjunior(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
What is he feeling like

IPOB ehn
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Pandora112(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Just to stay relevant, something can be done privately
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by KosiGee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bundaweber:

2012 world cup

My mistake. Apologies...

2012 African Nations cup hosted by Gabon/Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by kay29000(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown

Exactly what was going through my mind as I read through the story.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fussion1000:

Blame everyone but you on issue which is clear your fault won't do you good.

If he chooses to come to media so be it. He has come now, you can do ur worst.

Se o gbadun? which one be do your worst? What is my own?

Many strange people online... sad

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by kay29000(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Childish incoherent rant. If she wanted to ask him out, she’ll come boldly to his page and tell him to “check DM”? Who does that?

Do wives of popular figures even cheat with another popular figure? Where is the sense/discretion in that. Smh!

The guy seems to be having a mental breakdown fueled by religious extremism. I wish him love and light.

Gbam! You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze the mentally deranged son of fany kayode talking nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.