Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? (1613 Views)

Want A Chick In Lag / Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? / Hottest Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? by 4reali: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2011
Any matured Nigerian/african lady in Malaysia? Hit me here williamsclak75@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? by MsGarri(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2011
Poster, which planet do you come from? Malaysia and Philippine is not the same country and its not the same type of people, Do you even study Geography?    undecided And if you prefer Nigerian women, why dont you just stay in Nigeria? Did someone forced you to come to Malaysia? You boys are 4ucking annoying. Nobody tell you to come to Malaysia yet you decided to come and than when you reach Malaysia, you are here whinihg like a women with her period on.   angry Just pray to God nobody ever tored your passport there otherwise wish that you get the cash quick to go back to your country! angry
Re: Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? by MsPotato(f): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
4reali:

Your problem is that you have low comprehension skill.I said i want to meet with Nigeria or African ladies,what is your case with that?Don't i have right to make my choice as an adult?Shouldn't i have preference?Where is the racism here or are you inventing it?I like Asians as a people but i want a Nigerian lady to hangout with,is that a problem?

GO AND HUG A LIVE WIRE

Yes u do have a preference and I agree with your first posts but when you posts later onwards "which is in relation towards racism posts about Asians" that I dont agree and to be honest with you I am very offended!
Re: Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? by 4reali: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
Yes u do have a preference and I agree with your first posts but when you posts later onwards "which is in relation towards racism posts about Asians" that I dont agree and to be honest with you I am very offended!

Sorry if i offended you with my other posts,but i didn't mean to sound racist.Your post (when u said i should go back to my country) warranted my sounding nasty.People have the right to move to any country of their choice in as much as they are genuine and have the relevant travel documents.And it's a good thing to see foreigners coming to your country.

Africans are never known to be racist.My apologies once again if you feel offended.
Re: Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? by MsPotato(f): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2011
Ok, Thank you for your understanding. By the way, are u studying in KL? How's life there?

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Friends With Benefits In Lagos / It's a goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.