Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada (46944 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Johnadeniyi: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Richdee1:

This is wrong! Its possible but very wrong
you applied for Visiting Visa not Work Visa

Why not just apply for Work Visa from your home country!
Don't because of you spoil others coming behind you!!!!

Hi,
Thanks for your response,I would have love to apply for work visa directly from here but it looks harder getting that online visiting visa and that why am asking if it can be upgraded when I get over there!
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Johnadeniyi: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Richdee1:

This is wrong! Its possible but very wrong
you applied for Visiting Visa not Work Visa

Why not just apply for Work Visa from your home country!
Don't because of you spoil others coming behind you!!!!

Hi,
Thanks for your response,I would have love to apply for work visa directly from here but it looks harder getting that on here than visiting visa and that why am asking if it can be upgraded when I get over there!
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2021
JordanMichael:
This thread really impressed me. I've been planning of travelling to Canada and I want to know how much is required for my travelling documents. Plz someone should enlighten me plsss

PhD Student reveals how he secured a Canadian study visa for himself and his wife, without using an agent or consultant. Follow through the link to the channel for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJD-WcwYFH0

Follow this link when you're done watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbDlvbExjT3RPVHVucUUwNzdYRVFIZTJ1MkUwUXxBQ3Jtc0ttUV9TTWpWejNwQXFzOHgxQmc2cXZGOHdQY0gxWVFZMWN2aUVBSWJmR1lfVldGWHo2cnZjWUl3NXpyVkxJWlZzODFOSnM1MEJhZFVrTEd0aGFVejFxT3o2QmFCV1pZSFN5NExfWnhIS25LRERNWU43OA&q=https%3A%2F%2Fexpertnaire.com%2Fmanager%2Fproduct%2F6937511004%2F7051860425

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.