Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures (3659 Views)

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
People are different and dress in different ways. Some men like the beard gang and the macho look, while others prefer to look more feminine. They guide their exercise to perfect their goals in the body, to look their best. Everyone has interests of their own. From his pictures, it is very clear that he has been exercising and working on several different parts of his body, which makes him look very hot and feminine.

His photographs have elicited numerous opinions. But whatever you think it is just remember that one man's food is another man's poison. This is his fashion sense and looking fine. His clothing exposes his body and he wears clothes that represent his figure. His definition of dressing can be said to be distinct from the standard. This way, most guys wouldn't dress. Something more masculine they would prefer. The posture and pose also shows most ladies that he can be a good instructor. His images are below:

1 Like

Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Perfectsouth(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kileleyi bayi

1 Like

Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by nolywe(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
who is this I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E??

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
He or she is probably a transgender.

He-she is even posing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by onward4life(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
nolywe:
who is this I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E??

Even the op dey kolo sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by iPrevail(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
If this abomination of a man looks hot in your eyes then it's safe to say that you need mental rehab ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by SavageMaster: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2020
His female hormones were not properly suppressed.. shocked shocked shocked
They're still hyperactive

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Anaerobi(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Hahahahah. Can't stop laughing
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Traininghub(f): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Oh, I follow him on IG, he's an intersex.
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Mhimi007(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Traininghub:
even you sef have mad
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Traininghub(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Mhimi007:
even you sef have mad
I was tempted to reciprocate your insult, but no, I won't .
Do have a great day.
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Mhimi007(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Traininghub:

Do have a great day.
you too kiss
Traininghub:

Do have a great day.
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by FreeLine: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2020
One word 'WAHALA' undecided
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by Arindin: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Ahhhhh my eyes angry
Re: This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures by oyatz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Traininghub:

How is he going to fvck or be fvcked now?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Acquires A New Mercedes Gwagon Brabus / Hustle O, See The Crazy Mansions Naija Celebs Own In Banana Island (PHOTOS) / Ladies Check Him Out!!is He Cute Or Nat???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.