Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Can I Create This 3D Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Can I Create This 3D Animation (647 Views)

You Need To See This 3D Piece Of Lagos In Day & Night / See This 3d Drawing Of Moses Parting The Red Sea,how Cool! / Check Out This 3D Modeling Art Work By Mark Eyesan ( CGI ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create This 3D Animation by Damitism: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
I'm using one of the common 3D software to animate this video.

I have included screenshot of what I'm trying to do.

The animation is as follow:

A stock video will first be revealed.

Then, the video will zoom out. As it zooms out, it will start appearing in a ball. The video is entirely enclosed in the ball.

I've already modelled the ball and the tree. I just want to know how I can animate the stock video to be within the ball. Please, help with explanation.

Thanks.

Re: How Can I Create This 3D Animation by cRAFTsVEN: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
I think you can do all that with a little motion tracking and masking in adobe premiere pro or after effects

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create This 3D Animation by Damitism: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Thanks very much. I'll check them out.
Re: How Can I Create This 3D Animation by faceland: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
It looks simple. I am not a graphic designer but just paste a picture over it and reduce transparency to almost 2%. It does look like animation or even 3D.
Re: How Can I Create This 3D Animation by Lewalexzy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just search for how to motion track and mask in after effects on YouTube, you'll get pretty good ideas from watching a few videos.
When you done, you could just embed your stock videos in those balls. You'll have to experiment with the blend modes and transparency level. That should let you achieve something close or the same. I hope this helps.
Re: How Can I Create This 3D Animation by Damitism: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thank you very much. I'm working on the tips.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload And Sell Pictures On NFT / Need A Good Wedding And Events Coverage ? Call 07031339817 / Ipad Photoshop Gets New 'select Subject' Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.