Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS (5210 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by kings2all: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020

Corazon is a Kenya-based lawyer who is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.

She has distinguished herself as a remarkable legal brain committed to justice. Beyond that though, Corazon Kwambosa has established her dominance as a remarkably endowed African woman.

She has dazzled social media circles with her stunning curves that know how to get attention.

The curvaceous Corazon first rose to fame after pictures of her went viral on social media, being ranked as one of the top socialites in Kenya. According to her, she had no intention of being a socialite but is grateful that things worked out the way they did.

Check out more photos of Corazon that will leave you dazzled: https://celebrity-profile.com/the-kenyan-lawyer-causing-waves-with-huge-curves-and-backside-photos/
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by Mokason288(m): 1:11am On Dec 03, 2020
In the third picture, you will notice a huge landmass behind her . that is because we Igbos are yet to develop Kenya

The WORLD needs us more than we need them

Meanwhile where are the Vaseline crew , food has arrived

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by aleeyus(m): 1:13am On Dec 03, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by GIdiata(m): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by GIdiata(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikebe no dey heavy the owner
you are doing well

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by kings2all: 1:24am On Dec 03, 2020
u re really doing well
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by Mutemenot(m): 1:25am On Dec 03, 2020
shocked Time to visit Mombosa again, olingo dey sweet for Kenya die
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by Anaerobi(m): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Hips and Shit production industry.
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by Uyi168: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Rheumatism and other bone-joint related disorders looking at her like...

2 Likes

Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by kings2all: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2020
no be small thing
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by abidoye21722: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Time to visit Mombosa again, olingo dey sweet for Kenya die
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by RPirez: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:
In the third picture, you will notice a huge landmass behind her . that is because we Igbos are yet to develop Kenya

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sure, you make sense pass dis guys.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by BlackfireX: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
If you look at her behind you will see a landmass , I hope our skull miners a.k.a descendants of fallen demons won't think about using that place for there sophistication

Where are the Vaseline crew , see ukwu

grin
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by kings2all: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
ass bigger than face
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by muller101(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Sense is far away from you
Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
GIdiata:
Ikebe no dey heavy the owner

you are doing well

True that grin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS by kings2all: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
dear u re doing well

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Baby Pictures:before They Were Famous / Runtown Hangs Out With Kenya’s Ms Ukwu, Corazon Kwamboka / Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds And Counting (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.