Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology (2398 Views)

What Do Angel Numbers Mean In Astrology? / The Hidden Astrology Behind Da Vinci's 'last Supper'. / Zodiac Signs: What Does It Mean Where Do I Fall Under (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by karanprakash(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Being calm and relaxed in stressful situations is not an easy task. It takes a lot of will power to sustain the pressure exerted on you.

Does astrology have anything to do with your ability to keep your head calm while those around you are losing theirs? Eventually, some zodiac signs can be highly impatient and short-tempered. Some people are able to remain peaceful under the most extreme circumstances while others have a very low-key personality anyway. There are signs that are naturally calm and composed in certain situations.

Let's have a look at 5 most Calm zodiac signs in Astrology:

1) GEMINI

Gemini is considered the calmest zodiac sign as Geminis are the most silent killers and serial chillers of all time. Geminis are always in a fun mode and never take things seriously. Geminis are a pro at handling situations calmly and without getting into hush handling in a cool manner where any normal person will definitely lose temper. Geminis are enjoyable persons and less judgemental. Geminis don't want to be bothered by anything or anyone.

2) LIBRA

Libras are peace-loving humans. They maintain balance in all walks of life. Libras stay calm by keeping a positive mindset and don't allow themselves to fixate on any negativity. Libras are the star at refocusing their mind and kicking out any negative/dangerous thoughts and concentrate on peaceful solutions. From maintaining balance in all walks of life let it be relations with individuals. Libras want everyone to be happy. They need calmness and tranquility. Needing to keep the peace, not wanting to hurt feelings, Libra can have difficulty saying “no”. Libras are natural peace-keepers with a natural sense of justice. Libras love living a life surrounded by serenity.

3) SAGITTARIUS

Sagittarius is highly optimistic and never involves itself in petty fights, and have an enthusiastic behavior at all times and hours. The easy-going attitude is very much appreciated by the dear ones because of benevolence. Sagittarius people believe in concentrating their own work rather than poking their nose into other matters.

4) CANCER

Cancer to be considered the most sensitive zodiac sign of the astrology list. An absolute calm mannered. Making and finding peace is the top priority. Here you can find the Best Astrologer in Ghaziabad & NCR Wherever they go they preach the importance of patience and calmness. Cancer can only calm down by their own choice, and to do so, they usually lay down some "new" rule. They add control over you, over themselves, over their environment. They never initiate a fight or argument and maintain a calm demeanor throughout. They are smart in handling sick situations.

5) CAPRICORN

Capricorns are good at calmness because they're patient and not impulsive. Capricorns will take as much time without reacting and making things worse. Capricorn knows that nothing truly great comes easily or quickly and their traits and characteristics of patience and discipline allow them to stick things out for the long run. Overall, these are the signs which are extremely chill and calm signs of the zodiac list.

Eventually, it depends on the time the situation in which one reacts and turns out to be bad. But then there are astrological reasons behind them which tend them to be so. From here you can find Vedic astrology predictions. After all, it's the ascendant in the house which makes one calm. This been practiced by many practitioners and experienced by many.
Thank you.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Karlifate: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Gemini & Sagittarius are calm?

Where will you now put Pisces & Virgo?

Powerfly, check this out.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by dawnomike(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2020
From experience, I disagree

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Traininghub(f): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Where is Scorpio?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Powerfly(f): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:
Gemini & Sagittarius are calm?

Where will you now put Pisces & Virgo?

Powerfly, check this out.

Lwkmd! Gemini keh!
Yeah! Gemini are extremely fun loving and vibrant people. But calm? Op e be like say you get different definition o.
Pls remove Gemini And capricorn from that list.. Capricorns are the goats of vengence.. Dem no dey overlook matters atall.

Karlife i no gree for pisces o.

Btw.. That meme dey give me joy.. I always laugh anytime i see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Powerfly(f): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2020
For me oo here's my top 5.

1. Pisces

2. Cancer

3. Virgo

4. Libra

5. Saggitarius.

Though pisces and scorpio would have made the list.. But my experience with these two differs.
My opinion tho.
I don remove aquarius because of Ronaldo, elrufai and madam nkechi.. These 3 don't have any chill et'all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Karlifate: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Lwkmd! Gemini keh!
Yeah! Gemini are extremely fun loving and vibrant people. But calm? Op e be like say you get different definition o.
Pls remove Gemini And capricorn from that list.. Capricorns are the goats of vengence.. Dem no dey overlook matters atall.

Karlife i no gree for pisces o.

I'm very surprised to see Gemini on that list & even occuping #1.

Pisces are calm o... That's why they can bear grudges for a long time like Scorpios.

Look at Juliet Ibrahim (Pisces), when she was dating Iceberg Slim (Leo), the guy was busy pressing yansh & uploading it everywhere while she still continued with her "love."

Another example is Rihanna, she has started dating A$AP Rocky, the guy will just chop & leave too, like Drake, Chris Brown & others.

When they're in love, they become mumu, especially the females.

Sometimes, I wonder why Don Jazzy (Sagittarius) is still dying for Rihanna (Pisces)... Maybe because he falls under the Cusp of Revolution.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Karlifate: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Powerfly:
For me oo here's my top 5.

1. Aquarius.

2. Cancer

3. Virgo

4. Libra

5. Saggitarius.

Though pisces and scorpio would have made the list.. But my experience with these two differs.
My opinion tho.

Aquarius are NOT calm.

General examples: El-Rufai, C. Ronaldo, Nkechi Blessing, etc.

XhosaNostra (a female Nairalander) is also an Aquarius & she doesn't seem "calm."
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Powerfly(f): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:

I'm very surprised to see Gemini on that list & even occuping #1.

Pisces are calm o... That's why they can bear grudges for a long time like Scorpios.

Look at Juliet Ibrahim (Pisces), when she was dating Iceberg Slim (Leo), the guy was busy pressing yansh & uploading it everywhere while she still continued with her "love."

Another example is Rihanna, she has started dating A$AP Rocky, the guy will just chop & leave too, like Drake, Chris Brown & others.

When they're in love, they become mumu, especially the females.

Sometimes, I wonder why Don Jazzy (Sagittarius) is still dying for Rihanna (Pisces)... Maybe because he falls under the Cusp of Revolution.

Well.. On the enduring and overbearing part.. Pisces have an A1.
I Think they only exert these immense quality in love relationships only.
They hardly get over their loved ones so it's hard for them to initiate breakup even when they feel or know they aren't getting back d same amount of luv.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Karlifate: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Well.. On the enduring and overbearing part.. Pisces have an A1.
I Think they only exert these immense quality in love relationships only.
They hardly get over their loved ones so it's hard for them to initiate breakup even when they feel or know they aren't getting back d same amount of luv.

Right.

They internalize every thing, most of them are introverts tho.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Powerfly(f): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:

Aquarius are NOT calm.

General examples: El-Rufai, C. Ronaldo, IK Ogbonna, Nkechi Blessing, etc.

XhosaNostra (a female Nairalander) is also an Aquarius & she doesn't seem "calm."

Ik Ogbonna is a 3rd decan capricorn.
The rest you mentioned are all 2nd and 3rd decan aquarius.
me i'm calm oo(lolz)
for any reasons i do not like 2nd and 3rd decan aquarians.. They're always quick to throw tantrums.. Nkechi blessing and El rufai are examples. I do not know about the nairalander, as i have not really encountered her here.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Powerfly(f): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:

Right.
They internalize every thing, most of them are introverts tho.

Yeah! They're introverts.. They only up to their circle of love ones..
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Karlifate: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Ik Ogbonna is a 3rd decan capricorn.
The rest you mentioned are all 2nd and 3rd decan aquarius.
me i'm calm oo(lolz)
for any reasons i do not like 2nd and 3rd decan aquarians.. They're always quick to throw tantrums.. Nkechi blessing and El rufai are examples. I do not know about the nairalander, as i have not really encountered her here.

OK.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Powerfly(f): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:

IK Ogbonna & his ex-wife; Sonia Morales are both Aquarius.

So Aquarius is 11 january? Use google na.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by JovialJune(f): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Sagittarius calm ke, how?

Scorpio should be there.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Karlifate: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Powerfly:

So Aquarius is 11 january? Use google na.
Oh! No wonder.
I thought he was born on 21st January.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by morohunfola78008: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
. After all, it's the ascendant in the house which makes one calm. This been practiced by many practitioners and experienced by many.Thank you.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by techmo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Trump is a Gemini is he calm?! As a matter of fact which Gemini do you know that is calm
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius calm. wonderful
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by merieam16(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
Trump is a Gemini is he calm?! As a matter of fact which Gemini do you know that is calm
my bro...non o
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
karanprakash:
Being calm and relaxed in stressful situations is not an easy task. It takes a lot of will power to sustain the pressure exerted on you.

Does astrology have anything to do with your ability to keep your head calm while those around you are losing theirs? Eventually, some zodiac signs can be highly impatient and short-tempered. Some people are able to remain peaceful under the most extreme circumstances while others have a very low-key personality anyway. There are signs that are naturally calm and composed in certain situations.

Let's have a look at 5 most Calm zodiac signs in Astrology:

1) GEMINI

Gemini is considered the calmest zodiac sign as Geminis are the most silent killers and serial chillers of all time. Geminis are always in a fun mode and never take things seriously. Geminis are a pro at handling situations calmly and without getting into hush handling in a cool manner where any normal person will definitely lose temper. Geminis are enjoyable persons and less judgemental. Geminis don't want to be bothered by anything or anyone.

2) LIBRA

Libras are peace-loving humans. They maintain balance in all walks of life. Libras stay calm by keeping a positive mindset and don't allow themselves to fixate on any negativity. Libras are the star at refocusing their mind and kicking out any negative/dangerous thoughts and concentrate on peaceful solutions. From maintaining balance in all walks of life let it be relations with individuals. Libras want everyone to be happy. They need calmness and tranquility. Needing to keep the peace, not wanting to hurt feelings, Libra can have difficulty saying “no”. Libras are natural peace-keepers with a natural sense of justice. Libras love living a life surrounded by serenity.

3) SAGITTARIUS

Sagittarius is highly optimistic and never involves itself in petty fights, and have an enthusiastic behavior at all times and hours. The easy-going attitude is very much appreciated by the dear ones because of benevolence. Sagittarius people believe in concentrating their own work rather than poking their nose into other matters.

4) CANCER

Cancer to be considered the most sensitive zodiac sign of the astrology list. An absolute calm mannered. Making and finding peace is the top priority. Here you can find the Best Astrologer in Ghaziabad & NCR Wherever they go they preach the importance of patience and calmness. Cancer can only calm down by their own choice, and to do so, they usually lay down some "new" rule. They add control over you, over themselves, over their environment. They never initiate a fight or argument and maintain a calm demeanor throughout. They are smart in handling sick situations.

5) CAPRICORN

Capricorns are good at calmness because they're patient and not impulsive. Capricorns will take as much time without reacting and making things worse. Capricorn knows that nothing truly great comes easily or quickly and their traits and characteristics of patience and discipline allow them to stick things out for the long run. Overall, these are the signs which are extremely chill and calm signs of the zodiac list.

Eventually, it depends on the time the situation in which one reacts and turns out to be bad. But then there are astrological reasons behind them which tend them to be so. From here you can find Vedic astrology predictions. After all, it's the ascendant in the house which makes one calm. This been practiced by many practitioners and experienced by many.
Thank you.
Op, Cancer Can't Be Calm Ooo Cuz, Cancer Na Disease.

Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Tableshaker007(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
All the gemni i know aren't calm ooo. From my dad to my uncle to my cousin they are not calm
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Tableshaker007(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
My dad , my uncle and my cousin no calm oooo
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by SenatePresdo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
1) Pisces

They are generally cool, hardly engage in a fight.

2) Libra
They dislike conflict, and very understanding.

3) Virgo
They always calculate everything they do, so they are laid back.

4) Sagittarius

They are fire sign, but this fellows can be very cordinated, majority of them are shy and introverted.

5) Leo
The Royal family, lol. They hate embarrassment, so they tend to stay cool most of the time, unless you really get to their nerves, and even at that, they would react in a Royal way.

I'm pisces BTW.
Moon sign and Mars sign are more important to determine if a person is cool or not.

Sun sign is just a tip on the iceberg.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Guys what do you say about Taurus
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Jman06(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by bluefilm: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is bullshît.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by moshuur(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
bluefilm:
This is bullshît.
no mind dem jare....I always wonder how people dey fall for dat crap.
see dem discussing bullshit with total seriousness.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by moshuur(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
bluefilm:
This is bullshît.
no mind dem jare....I always wonder how people dey fall for dat crap.
see dem discussing bullshit with total seriousness.
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by brain54(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2020
team cancer....but seriously don't think these zodiac stuff has any effect on my personality.!
Re: 5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology by Kingluqman(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Post Utme Now To Be Held August 2010. / The New Lasu Agege Campus Assistant Director Want To Kill Us / Project Topic And The Material For Nigeria Student Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.