Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Gambling Is Not A Sin - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gambling Is Not A Sin (2876 Views)

So My Curiosity Lead Me Into Asking Chatgpt AI If Gambling Is A Sin. (photo) / Paying Titles From The Money Earned From Gambling,is It Right??? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
i'm churchless for now with very good reason. That is not to say that on some sundays I do not go to a place of worship,But I cannot call myself a member of a christian body with whom I do not share same belief concerning salvation.
your reply is very correct no block house is a church untill fellowship takes place there
for God is a spirit and only worship in spirit
here is your church from today
here I won't ask you for offering because I'm rich
here I won't ask you to sow seed of favor for God
favor is for all his children and Jesus as paid the price for it
here you won't pay any tithe for I'm ok financially
if you wanna pay your tithe go and get options in deu 14:29
so we have been fellowship since this topic was created heaven is happy for the name of God is been mentioned here on nairaland
stay bless
and if you want to see more of topics on nairaland check my profile for more topics
all my topic here on nairaland is to praise God
but some impression build in the past just to milk mankid of their hard earn money just have to stop
Matthew 10:8 is missing in today's Christianity
stay bless
Jesus loves you
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
i've read the bible verses you posted and they do not answer my question: How does a person get born again?
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
i've read the bible verses you posted and they do not answer my question: How does a person get born again?
Mathew 3:4-9
4 The person who sins breaks God’s law. Yes, sin is living against God’s law. 5 You know that Christ came to take away sins and that there is no sin in Christ. 6 So anyone who lives in Christ does not go on sinning. Anyone who goes on sinning has never really understood Christ and has never known him.

7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you the wrong way. Christ is righteous. So to be like Christ a person must do what is right. 8 The devil has been sinning since the beginning, so anyone who continues to sin belongs to the devil. The Son of God came for this purpose: to destroy the devil’s work.

9 Those who are God’s children do not continue sinning, because the new life from God remains in them. They are not able to go on sinning, because they have become children of God
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by chukwunweikeemi(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2020
The whole of Matthew 3 tells us about John the baptist and the baptism of Jesus Christ.
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
The whole of Matthew 3 tells us about John the baptist and the baptism of Jesus Christ.
sorry that post was not for you
the answer you need
first you need to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior John 3:16
you must believe that Jesus is the son of God
that's the first step that will lead you into baptism
which you can read more of it in Mathew chapter 3
what ever you want from God ask and it shall be given unto you! Mathew 7:7 come to play
a word of advice
when you wanna ask don't ask stupid request
if you ask of money God won't even answer such damn prayers proverb 26:5
I will advice you read that chapter from 1-28
he has given you brain to discover your gift which makes way for man proverbs 18:16
let me also add that you also need to be fellow ship with your fellow brothers that will help you to know more of the world of God and also be a dooer of the world . that's the key

a friend of God is a friend of man
stay bless
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by chukwunweikeemi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
How can one present a gospel message without mentioning the word 'sin ' even once?
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
How can one present a gospel message without mentioning the word 'sin ' even once?
what is your aim for this question?
that I'm of the opinion that sin is good?
pls read the whole of Matthew chapter 3 and see if sin wasn't mentioned their

have done my best
na you Sabi wetin you dey find for my mouth

choose your friends wisely
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
Oga if your own Christianity with your own imaginary Bible tells you that gambling is a sin
I wish you well!
I gamble all my life with the help of God
I graduated from uni without any knowledge of buying and selling
I gambled with my savings
by going into spare parts business
and today the blessings from that decision as paid of
if u think gamble is only when u go to a game house to bet a game you need proper education
stay bless
another word for gamble is taken "RISK"
if all my point dontake sense to you. read proverb
26:1-end
and let it give you sense

Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ecclesiastes 10:8 “When you dig a well, you might fall in. When you demolish an old wall, you could be bitten by a snake.”

if this is not a practical example of taking risk in the Bible then I leave you in peace

my kindly advice this is a faceless forum your level of understanding matters alot in life
you sound more like a man who have never seen the four walls of education
pls read books to help your brain grow
funny enough have taught you more than any self acclaimed pastor will teach you without collecting a penny for this selfless service
I leave you in peace
bye
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
If you present the gospel message to someone and they throw you a question just like I did.Wouldn't it be right if you explained further? According to you" I sound like one who has never seen the four walls of education",Isn't this the more reason why you should be patient with me? Should not a knowledgeable and broad-minded person like you deal patiently with a narrow-minded illiterate like me?Pls my brother Could you teach me how to get saved? Thank you.
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by youngchopper(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=chukwunweikeemi post=97102099]If you present the gospel message to someone and they throw you a question just like I did.Wouldn't it be right if you explained further? According to you" I sound like one who has never seen the four walls of education",Isn't this the more reason why you should be patient with me? Should not a knowledgeable and broad-minded person like you deal patiently with a narrow-minded illiterate like me?Pls my brother Could you teach me how to get saved? Thank you.[/quote

woe unto you that put ur trust in a man
]
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by Kobojunkiee: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2020
That was a lengthy post but I've read it.
All you posted can only help one become a disciple of christ but discipleship(following Jesus) is possible only after there has been salvation.My question still remains unanswered.Thanks for your post. Good morning and have a nice day.
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
That was a lengthy post but I've read it.
All you posted can only help one become a disciple of christ but discipleship(following Jesus) is possible only after there has been salvation.My question still remains unanswered.Thanks for your post. Good morning and have a nice day.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gambling Is Not A Sin by chukwunweikeemi(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Getting saved or born again is as simple as ABC and does not require a long list of do's and dont's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Do Wailing Women Prayer Group Hold In Abuja / Lets Rebuid The House Of God In Northern Nigeria / Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.