Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents (71950 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by EASTERNPOL: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
In my kindred, you dare not dictate for even your children who to marry as such action might lead to disowning you as a parent,
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by EASTERNPOL: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
So disgusting, what Jude did, fans need to sue P Square, in a law court for playing Idiotic Igbotic games with fans emotions

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
See beauty

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by niyilolawa34798: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Now I understand why Peter would fight tooth and nail for Lola - her beauty no be here!I hereby endorse the Okoye family saga!.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Maobichek: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheStranger:
She's pretty facially but according to Paul Okoye...

She is beautiful.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Raph82(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:

So now Ure blaming their late mother U can have disagreements and still be a family u know??

Here’s what caused the breakup it’s bery simple. Lola asked that jude be removed as manger of the group and taken out of any pay. Paul said no, while peter stood by his wife. That is exactly why the group split and the twins don’t talk.

This is not about jude doesn’t like her cos she’s Yoruba, or their mother didn’t approve of Lola cos she’s Yoruba. Lola is also older bt that’s still Peters choice which is fine. Many families disagree of their siblings partners smtmes that’s not exactly strange or new. It calms down after awhile. Lola instigated an issue in the group and by extension the twins.
Sorry o bros, u dey there when she talk say make dem comot Jude for payroll? Because d way u take paint am so, u go dey for dia house dat day wey she dey talk am o. Chai!!!!!! Naija people.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Jude sat down quietly and she came raving like a mad woman to fight him, and disrupt the relationship between the idiot twins!!!

Yeah... Clap for yourself!!! You are doing well in life. undecided

It’s simple. Lola wanted jude out of group. Paul said no. Peter sided his wife. Group/brothers splits.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Coinbased: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by AndLeo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=96691179]Peter Okoye's beautiful wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye, has shared her throwback childhood picture with her parents.

She used her yellow pvssy split a lovely twins. Never marry a woman your mother disapprove of.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Raph82:
Sorry o bros, u dey there when she talk say make dem comot Jude for payroll? Because d way u take paint am so, u go dey for dia house dat day wey she dey talk am o. Chai!!!!!! Naija people.

Jude said it on ig live interview. It’s easy to decode.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by abiolaoladipupo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Why she come resemble LOLA RAE so much like that. Tekno girlfriend
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by BlackfireX: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Chai... See your papa head grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by bewla(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
Replica of her mum
and his father
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by delpee(f): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:

It’s simple. Lola wanted jude out of group. Paul said no. Peter sided his wife. Group/brothers splits.

Lola wanted or Peter wanted?
Sometimes when a man takes a decision that is not well received by his parents/siblings, the wife takes the blame. African culture sadly.

If Peter stood his ground in support of Jude, Lola wouldn't have had any power to change anything. What I see is this being Peter's choice for whatever reason.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
delpee:

Lola wanted or Peter wanted?
Sometimes when a man takes a decision that is not well received by his parents/siblings, the wife takes the blame. African culture sadly.

If Peter stood his ground in support of Jude, Lola wouldn't have had any power to change anything. What I see is this being Peter's choice for whatever reason.

That’s a possibile angel bt the guys know peter goes with what his wife wants. Besides a wife shud seek to unify not divide so even if peter thought up this ridiculous thing can’t she Lola tell him the truth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by macho44(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala for woman wey no FINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Benwallt(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by stieyven(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Allnacruise:
Most righteous Righteousness, what do you have to say
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12:36
You know very well that God alone is the most righteous, so why would you use such honorific for a mere mortal?
The power of life and death are in the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18 :21
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Drakkernoir: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs...

Na these fine woman them dey fight themselves for
Instead of Paul to be happy say this beautiful woman don enter their family

Except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for the hatred for this beautiful damsel
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Anyway what do i know .....am just a drunkard, a weed smoker and a pussy banger

Hahaha

Crazy fucker
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by stayclearofme: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Wrong, I'm a vicious tribalist but I'm never anti messi.
My life better than yours so take your advice
Now everybody knows you as a serial tribalist..You even confirmed it. Shameless person!...I blame your fellow tribalistic moderators that always ban the innocent people. You are not suppose to exist.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
jaxxy:

So now Ure blaming their late mother U can have disagreements and still be a family u know??

Here’s what caused the breakup it’s bery simple. Lola asked that jude be removed as manger of the group and taken out of any pay. Paul said no, while peter stood by his wife. That is exactly why the group split and the twins don’t talk.

This is not about jude doesn’t like her cos she’s Yoruba, or their mother didn’t approve of Lola cos she’s Yoruba. Lola is also older bt that’s still Peters choice which is fine. Many families disagree of their siblings partners smtmes that’s not exactly strange or new. It calms down after awhile. Lola instigated an issue in the group and by extension the twins.
When Peter wanted to wed her the family ruled against their union.They asked Peter that if their mother was alive would he had gone ahead to marry Lola?That was the genesis of their problem and that was why Lola said that.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by OmonnakOdapig: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheebah Karungi's Makeup Washed By Sweat During Performance (photo) / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.