Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Business Networking Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Networking Group (167 Views)

MUST READ: Let's Create A Business Networking Platform 2geda and pool resources / Join Business Networking Whatsapp Group For Young Entrepreneurs / Top 6 Reasons To Attend Business Networking Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Networking Group by jamalee: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good day everybody on Nairaland. I am Mzee Babatunde Ibrahim(an Entrepreneur). I am base in Abeokuta and I produce bread(2 Varieties). I want to create a Networking Group that will be meant for business owners in Abeokuta. We will be having a physical meeting every first Saturday of the month. I will be back soon to explain in more details. Just want to do something.
Re: Business Networking Group by Dowenship(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
jamalee:
Good day everybody on Nairaland. I am Mzee Babatunde Ibrahim(an Entrepreneur). I am base in Abeokuta and I produce bread(2 Varieties). I want to create a Networking Group that will be meant for business owners in Abeokuta. We will be having a physical meeting every first Saturday of the month. I will be back soon to explain in more details. Just want to do something.
OK....do fast
Re: Business Networking Group by jamalee: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
jamalee:
. I am sorry that I didn't update soon. We will be having our physical meeting at G-Place restaurant at camp FUNAAB road Abeokuta. Any interested person that wish to attend should have at least N1,000 with him or her to order for food or drink. The purpose of this Networking Group is to have connections and build a healthy business relationships among the Group Members and also make strategic alliances with each other. Interested person or individual should indicate an interest here. You can contact me on 08069114038 or alimiibrahim@gmail.com for more info...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn How To Design High End Websites Without Coding For Free? / 10 Websites That Pay You To Search The Internet / Discover How To Create One Page Websites Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.