Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating (3515 Views)

BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro Flash Charging Is Fluctuating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
help guys my mobile network (MTN/AIRTEL) always turns off by itself

The "H+" on the screen (second pic) always disappear even when the data is turned on and my device won't connect to the internet , it will come back after a while then disappear again

Someone should help me out with a solution please

Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Dracking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cosmicstranger:
help guys my mobile network (MTN/AIRTEL) always turns off by itself

The "H+" on the screen (second pic) always disappear even when the data is turned on and my device won't connect to the internet , it will come back after a while then disappear again

Someone should help me out with a solution please
did you scratch the metal part of the sim
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
did you scratch the metal part of the sim
No I've never done that
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
the issue is on both Sims
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Dracking(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cosmicstranger:
the issue is on both Sims
you should see a phone repairer. But I think you tampered with the APN of the sims
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
you should see a phone repairer. But I think you tampered with the APN of the sims
never done that either
when the problem started I gave a phone repairer to fix it, he changed the apn and yet it didn't work out
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Kennyflyair: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
I experienced something similar on one of my former phones.

It all started when I changed the charging board of the phone. Turns out for some phones, the only original charging board is the follow come one. The way the phone was designed, the network was somewhat connected to the charging board.

So did you Change your charging board recently. Not charging port o, the board itself.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Dracking(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cosmicstranger:

never done that either
when the problem started I gave a phone repairer to fix it, he changed the apn and yet it didn't work out
OK I don't know what else could have caused the problem.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kennyflyair:
I experienced something similar on one of my former phones.

It all started when I changed the charging board of the phone. Turns out for some phones, the only original charging board is the follow come one. The way the phone was designed, the network was somewhat connected to the charging board.

So did you Change your charging board recently. Not charging port o, the board itself.
yes i did change the charging board but the problem began even before that
It occurred months after i bought my device (brand new)

Edit: same issue happened on my previous phones with the same Sim
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dracking:
OK I don't know what else could have caused the problem.
oh okay
Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Emeka71(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have been experiencing the same thing since this afternoon and I couldn't connect to the internet until 9:00 this night.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by muller101(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Village people on your radar
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Draggun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Don't fret, I am currently facing such and it's horrible. I've been unable to have a stable internet connection since 2pm.

Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
muller101:
Village people on your radar
grin
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by SamuelLoch: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2020
I noticed the same for my Airtel. Data connection didn't work till late night. So I guess its the network operator.
I use MTN for my Wi-Fi and it works fine. Although, Airtel is faster
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by primestreams: 2:27am On Dec 04, 2020
SamuelLoch:
I noticed the same for my Airtel. Data connection didn't work till late night. So I guess its the network operator.
I use MTN for my Wi-Fi and it works fine. Although, Airtel is faster

I swear my airtel started working yesterday night it was frustrating
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by meraola29080: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2020
:the issue is on both Sims you should see a phone repairer. But I think you tampered with the APN of the sims
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Kennyflyair: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cosmicstranger:

yes i did change the charging board but the problem began even before that
It occurred months after i bought my device (brand new)

Edit: same issue happened on my previous phones with the same Sim

My suggestion: if the 2 Sims are of the same network, try use 1sim of another network with one of your sims to know if it's network issue

Or you can try your sim in another phone.

Or as a last resort, you can do a sim swap maybe the sim is already old. Try different things till you get a good result.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kennyflyair:

My suggestion:

Or as a last resort, you can do a sim swap maybe the sim is already old. Try different things till you get a good result.
already tried this
Didn't work out
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Mohbola(f): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Change sim
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by AmadorSays: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
i do experience this on my tecno phone atimes, its not an issue from the phone but your service provider, i noticed it only occurs on my airtel and my mtn is always intact.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Asianjollof007: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Been experiencing the same thing since i inserted an airtel sim i bought some days ago in my phone. Everything was okay until i inserted that airtel sim. Sometimes, i would off and on data to get back the connection.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by saxby(f): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's an issue from your network and not the phone, whenever it happens, put on airplane mode and turn it off again
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Cosmicstranger(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2020
saxby:
That's an issue from your network and not the phone, whenever it happens, put on airplane mode and turn it off again
done that !
But after few hours it will continue fluctuating
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by SamuelLoch: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmadorSays:
i do experience this on my tecno phone atimes, its not an issue from the phone but your service provider, i noticed it only occurs on my airtel and my mtn is always intact.

Asianjollof007:
Been experiencing the same thing since i inserted an airtel sim i bought some days ago in my phone. Everything was okay until i inserted that airtel sim. Sometimes, i would off and on data to get back the connection.

I've noticed this for over a month now. You would have to turn off/on your data connection sometimes severally before it picks up. I don't know what Airtel is doing about this
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by TundRash(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Same problem on my Tecno L8 lite. The Sims works fine in my other phone.
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by AmadorSays: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
SamuelLoch:

I've noticed this for over a month now. You would have to turn off/on your data connection sometimes severally before it picks up. I don't know what Airtel is doing about this
I wonder o, before I used to think it was my TECNO phone, then I noticed it never happens with my MTN, so apparently it's an issue from Airtel, a friend of mine complained about it too
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by AmadorSays: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
TundRash:
Same problem on my Tecno L8 lite. The Sims works fine in my other phone.
is your sim tray having an issue, try taking it to carlcare to have it checked out
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by TundRash(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2020
AmadorSays:
is your sim tray having an issue, try taking it to carlcare to have it checked out

Okay thanks
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by Breastfeed: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2020
i dont think that's an issue from your tecno device, its more from your service provider
Re: Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating by saxby(f): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Cosmicstranger:

done that !
But after few hours it will continue fluctuating
you have to change your network provider o

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Launches Sunshine Wow Promo / @ Guide To Unlock E5330 Huawei ( Use All Countries All Networks ) Unlock Code / Tecno H5 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.