Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" (617 Views)

Please How Can I Delete My Naijapal Account / God Punish The Moderator Wey Comot My Laptop Ad Post / Mr Oyb Why Do You Delete My Post All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" by donline: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2011
many people still advertise in this section . Anything you are doing i.e medorate let people see your honesty in it . my fellow nairaland member's check on me on technology section.you are collect money from them
let know
thanks
Re: Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" by donline: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
we are the people that help to create traffic to nairaland
i know the impact my post have create toward nairaland forum

stop deleting my post and level order

moderator are you collecting money from other member or you do your job
thank
Re: Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" by donline: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
HE HAS REMOVE MY PRIVELEGE FROM POSTING IN THIS SECTION .CAN YOU SEE YOU AM SAYING

CORRUPTION IN COMPUTER SECTION
Re: Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" by ifyalways(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Why The Moderator Delete My Post And Refuse To Delete Other People "Corruption" by donline: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2011
thanks
@ ifyalways

(1) (Reply)

( Pvn) Plz Help Me With Free Working Pvn / London Sim And U.s 2 In 1 Sim For Sale At Reduced Price #15k Now / Best Modem Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.