Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan (23104 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by GraphicsJob51(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Y
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by MrPRevailer(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nowtheendbegins.com
Stevequayle.com

for endtime news you need to know.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Give a little power to an Average NIGERIAN and watch how he/she bully people sequentially at every opportunity..

Power Abuse is synonymous with Nigerians..

The military, the universities, cooperate organization....are guilty of the Aforementioned.

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Danny50: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... You should be ashame of yourself telling us a lady beat you up.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by stalingraddd(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
zombie
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by HabzinhoMacquin: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
9ja soldiers are nothing less than 9ja police.. They are supposed to sanctioned.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by stalingraddd(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... You should be ashame of yourself telling us a lady beat you up.
he is physically challenged and here colleagues were there too
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by sonofElElyon: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
She can be traced through the school of her child. I take it the assaulted man can still recognize the child who can lead authorities to her mother. The school would even have her home address where the mother can be located

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by ceeceeuwa: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
She should be fished out! Ugly Arrow!
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Zazzzu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
look at this man beater
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by pickatyou2: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
This brutality is not gender based. Both genders once in uniform threat those without uniform as if they are lower citizens.

Nigeria need a serious upliftment.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by mar1juana: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigeria Army at it again

We are praying for their safety wherever they are be it IPOB or BOKO boys and they are busy mishandling the said citizens who pray for their safety to achieve theirs

Women are not left out of this brutality
Now I know, it's true what a man can do, a woman can do better in folds.

#EndBadEverything

Justice we want

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Bojass: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Despite the the fact the man is using crutches .....that bad mehn
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Caseywilliams(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
EBMedia:
Physically-Challenged Nigerian Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Assaulting Him In Ibadan (Photos/Video)

A physically-challenged man, Olumuyiwa Bolade Adedeji, has accused a female soldier of physically assaulting him at his daughter's school in Ibadan, Oyo state on Thursday November 3, IgbereTV reports.

Adedeji in a post shared on his Facebook page said his issue with the military woman started yesterday December 2
https://www.facebook.com/100031523554587/posts/378444053216377/?app=fbl

In an updated post, Adedeji wrote

https://www.facebook.com/100031523554587/posts/378500576544058/?app=fbl

Investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo shared the story on his Twitter handle. He tagged the Nigerian Army and wrote:

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1334469590043258880?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCytXU8OBtA
no be Nigerian Army again
you get luck say dey woman no carry riffle she fit Don waste you by now self.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
I saw an Air Force guy at Balogun Bus stop in Ikeja some years back that stabbed a bus conductor with a Jack knife at the back severally just because of N50 change. Military men needs psychological evaluation as they behave very irrational

2 Likes

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Neddstark: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Send her to Sambisa. If BH catch her, na to impregnate am straight.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Steve0979(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
Alright

please i need an urgwnt recharge card from anybody who can help, 0704 953 2316
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by tit(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Take her and the quarter guard who frustrated you to bar bitch firing squad straight.
General Buhari does not condone indiscipline
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by galaxy2020(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
This one na manwoman...
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Richfarmer(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is just so funny
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by lindareep: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
keeps your "GBOLA" hard without loss of sensation in the upper room kiss
5k only for today
Note: I deliver only within Lagos and Payment on delivery is allowed.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Jaqenhghar: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dididrumz:
I really don't understand why Nigerian military is so quick at assaulting civilians. They are not friendly at all.
Is it just because of the power of a uniform?

There was a day I saw one very young and good looking lady on army uniform, so I thought I should say hello and start a conversation. Immediately I said hello, what I heard from her was " do I look like your mate?" With a stone looking face.
We later met somewhere else and she had found out I was way older and was trying to apologise but then, I already wasn't interested anymore.

You'll only see the full rage of Nigerian military when they are descending on innocent civilians. That's so wrong.
Oga this is why I mind my business. You see uniformed person, you see celebrities, among others, if I see them I dey mind my business to save myself from unecessary embarrassment. One time I was at the immigration HQ in abj. One of their ogas, a woman was on er period cos she had that type of stain on her skirt. I wanted to draw her attention to it but na this kind stories make me keep quiet allow am.

3 Likes

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Samnavy: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wicked soul and she call herself soldier
Nonsense
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by andyanders: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Indeed, Fela was a great prophet. Unknown soldier has been the EVER made response of theirs anytime they commits crime against humanity.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
hope you dont support Buhari?
Sunmoluvic:
Alright

please i need an urgwnt recharge card from anybody who can help, 0704 953 2316
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by ablejesus26(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmm Power and its effect on a poorly orientated mind

so yesterday i say make i enter bariga go dey with my old time niggas so we had a little discuss at a drink and nkwobi joint
the question is can you vote a woman to Be your Governor

omo men they vex oo
one nigga said if you give Nigerian Woman that kind power you go know se abacha na nice man

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by ablejesus26(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmm Power and its effect on a poorly orientated mind

so yesterday i say make i enter bariga go dey with my old time niggas so we had a little discuss at a drink and nkwobi joint
the question is can you vote a woman to Be your Governor

omo men they vex oo
one nigga said if you give Nigerian Woman that kind power you go know se abacha na nice man
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sorry oga! Her name is Mamman! She is fro the North and the North na una (South West) master. If Madam beat houseboy, he no go complain o
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baawahala:
hope you dont support Buhari?
Buhari is part of the reason I no get get, why would I support him
It's MTN bro
Thanks
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by Farki: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
That's all they know, to be beating and killing the defenceless. Because of their job now somebody can't hear word.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan by mvem(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:
Military personnels re useless
oga this is thetypical nigerian mentality....those wearing the uniform are just typical nigerians...give any nigerian camo with little power and they will do same thing...as if the military personnel fell from the sky....arent they our normal brothers, sisters etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Estate Manager Converts Dead Man’s N33.7m And Various Properties To His / Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances / Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.