Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Robbers Attack A Lady In Ibadan While Coming Back From Gov. Seyi Mother's Burial - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack A Lady In Ibadan While Coming Back From Gov. Seyi Mother's Burial (572 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Armed Robbers Attack A Commercial Bank In Idoani, Ondo State / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attack A Lady In Ibadan While Coming Back From Gov. Seyi Mother's Burial by kemzy036: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2020
"Worked all night and came back with nothing" lady says as she shares photo of her bruised body after she was attacked by robbers on her way home in Oyo.

The lady also revealed she went to Police Station to complain about the armed robbery attacked but she found no one in the station.

The victim wrote;
Was robbed on my way home dis morning, took all my tins...

My phone fell out of d bag while he was beating me

Took all my money (50k), my ATM, Voters card and many other valuables were in d bag!

Worked all night and came back with nothing Dan bruises

For those asking, it happened at ikolaba, close to officers mess, government House road, we went to play for Seyi Makinde mother's burial, my money and ATM we're taking.. I'll find a way to go to the clinic later maybe go to the bank first, make withdrawals then to the clinic Crying cat face

See her post below to see more photos;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/robber-attacked-brutalized-lady-on-her.html

Re: Robbers Attack A Lady In Ibadan While Coming Back From Gov. Seyi Mother's Burial by YoonSung66: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
hmmm
Re: Robbers Attack A Lady In Ibadan While Coming Back From Gov. Seyi Mother's Burial by 2cribz: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Ugly face,she even dey hide and fear to show her ugly face,btw that road she was waylaid is notorious for roadside prostitutes,hook up slay queen and other night workers. There are hotels on that road, lounge,bar,club, so who do u xpect to see on the road at night okpo.
Re: Robbers Attack A Lady In Ibadan While Coming Back From Gov. Seyi Mother's Burial by azzima(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
2cribz:
Ugly face,she even dey hide and fear to show her ugly face,btw that road she was waylaid is notorious for roadside prostitutes,hook up slay queen and other night workers. There are hotels on that road, lounge,bar,club, so who do u xpect to see on the road at night okpo.
This forum has been LITTERED with CHILDREN lately........What is this one saying?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Bath On A Busy Road For Ritual Purpose (Video) / To Efcc Ncc Mtn: Reporting Mr Tony:07044863620 / Police, Traffic Warden And MOT Captured On Camera Sharing Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.