Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Adidas And Super Eagles Jerseys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas And Super Eagles Jerseys (1082 Views)

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Cain And Abel: Adidas And Puma Owners Were Born By Same Mother / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adidas And Super Eagles Jerseys by Wadosky(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2006
What kind of technology is being used to produce our players jerseys.The numbers and names on these jerseys are always peeling off.Our pride is at stake here.Remember how we use to make nonsense of the camerounians,now its our turn.Adidas should take their time or...................
Re: Adidas And Super Eagles Jerseys by Swish(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2006
yeh! not only the names o, even the NFA badges as well. it's really crazy. i was formerly complaining about NIKE. because then it seemed they used to just give use the lowest standard of jerseys after 96. It's really sad.
E come dey like say na glue wey dem dey use 4 us use gumthe name dem to the jersey. i weak o
Re: Adidas And Super Eagles Jerseys by mapet: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2006
me self wonder

(1) (Reply)

Which Striker Should Chelsea Go For? / Mourinho's Last Midfield Line-up - All Defensive Midfielders. / Who Is Your Pfa Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.