Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! (13142 Views)

Am I The Only One Writing DELF At Alliance Francaise, Yaba? / Who Wants To Be A French Guru? / 6 Months Diploma In Telecom Training that guarantees Lucative IT/Telecom Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! by MrFRENCH: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2011
Hello Friends, learning and getting a FRENCH Diploma has gotten easier! The France Government through their French Institute and Alliance Francaise (AF) in Nigeria, is giving out 'Enhanced Learner's Package' to boost your adaptability in learning, reading and speaking French Language.
This package include a Palm-top, MP4 Device, eMaterial and CD's, all in one package. It is on a give away price of N10 000 (TEN THOUSAND NARIA ONLY) for one package.

To help yourselves with this offer across Nigeria, pay the above charges to any UBA Bank Acc# 00740520024932. Account Name# Mr. BRIGHT NNANNA. Go to any Alliance Francaise nearest to you and collect a pack at presenting your Bank Teller.

Monsieur Olivier
AF, Port-Harcourt.
Re: Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! by alstacs(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mr. FRENCH:
Hello Friends, learning and getting a FRENCH Diploma has gotten easier! The France Government through their French Institute and Alliance Francaise (AF) in Nigeria, is giving out 'Enhanced Learner's Package' to boost your adaptability in learning, reading and speaking French Language.
This package include a Palm-top, MP4 Device, eMaterial and CD's, all in one package. It is on a give away price of N10 000 (TEN THOUSAND NARIA ONLY) for one package.

To help yourselves with this offer across Nigeria, pay the above charges to any UBA Bank Acc# 00740520024932. Account Name# Mr. BRIGHT NNANNA. Go to any Alliance Francaise nearest to you and collect a pack at presenting your Bank Teller.

Monsieur Olivier
AF, Port-Harcourt.

Just wondering why nobody respondez here.
What sorts of programme do they run in Alliance Francias?

I need to learn to speak french and i am willing to dedicate a full month leave to achieve this.
any suggestions in Abuja? Urgent pls!
Re: Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! by kevoh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Can speak french already and real good French too but I need the French diploma. Tired of telling people orally that I can speak French let my certificate do the work abeg.how do I go about it? I'm in abuja too.
Re: Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! by alstacs(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2013
This is interesting, I started a beginers programme with AF Abuja but dropped out due to pressure for time.
I'm interested in this self learning pack but why is the payment into a private account instead of the AF bank account?
Re: Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'm getting obsessed now but it seems this Op is a 2011-419 o !

1 Like

Re: Getting A 'french Diploma' Via Alliance Francaise In Nigeria. The Ematerials! by Lalaska(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Go to Alliance Francais in Abuja at Wuse 2 and get detailed information there

kevoh:
Can speak french already and real good French too but I need the French diploma. Tired of telling people orally that I can speak French let my certificate do the work abeg.how do I go about it? I'm in abuja too.

(1) (Reply)

All Autodesk Products 2020 Versions Available. / 6 Months Diploma In Telecom Training that guarantees Lucative IT/Telecom Jobs / Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.