Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,987 members, 7,848,967 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Davido - Jowo (Official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido - Jowo (Official Video) (29248 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Davido – Jowo MP4 / Davido - Jowo Feat. Nengi(video) / 360ngthrowback: OGD All Stars – Baby Jowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Dreyton36: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
Due to your hatred for Davido c the way u composing this shit. go to YouTube and compare veiws,

Stop being childish bro
I don't hate no human being
I like him but I love Wizkid spot the difference
And views don't determine who's best

Cardio b got more views on YouTube , does that means she's better than Minaj?
Talk make i hear u angry
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Dollanaira: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Another thrash
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by kenzysmith: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

And for the records wizkid don't beg artist to feature in his songs
Anyone Wizkid features blows automatically that's why he's a starboy and his music speak for him , unlike the frog voice who uses too much enhancement yet still spit shit to unintelligent people like you

David paying an artist like lil baby $100,000 just to feature him and yet lil baby's fans are still mad at him till date for featuring in such a shitty song , or aren't u aware that lil baby apologized to his fans?

Go and check the kinda people Wizkid features
Damien marley
Tems
And so on
And he went ahead to ft upcoming artists like omah lay just to boost their career and omah lay appreciated it

Wizkid is what David wishes to be
Wizkid is the reason why David is always in the news
Wizkid is more respected in the industry both locally and internationally
Wizkid no get ur time
Wizkid just wanna live his life no stress
Wizkid isn't game for drama
Wizkid is a real niggar
Oh lord I love wizkid

Featuring Nicki Minaj isn't an achievement lol
If he could pay lil baby the sum of $100,000 to ft him , I wonder how much he'll pay Minaj lol

Davido is just outta every point in the game
Even mayorkun sings far better than davido
Let mayorkun leave that label today and see how 30BG will be empty

Wizkid don't have time for keeping gangs , he's someone everyone wants to hang around with

If Wizkid's lifestyle isn't a pain in davido's ass then he wouldn't come on a love interview to complain that wizkid and burnaboy are hanging out , so he believes it's all because of him grin that's how kids behave
That's why David does everything necessary for people like you to think he's a nice guy
Whereas he's into politics and that's how you buy the hearts of the citizens in Nigeria by acting nice and when you finally get to the top you will show your true colour

Wizkid called reekado banks a fool cuz he dropped a song during the protest
Wonder why reekado didn't respond harshly ?
It's because it's wizkid that called him a fool
If it was David E nor go funny cuz they're mates whether u like it or not

When you're talking about mature good music in Nigeria recently

2face
Wizkid
Burnaboy
Omah lay
Tems
Barry jhay
Adekunle gold
Kizz Daniel
Simi
Tiwa Savage
Reekado banks

The rest are upcoming including davido

Do your research davido's songs don't last more than 2weeks and fans are tires of it

Wizkid's songs are never tiring
We both know if you listen to songs like "I love my baby " by Wizkid till date you'll still rock it grin

Grow up in music bwoy
Featuring an artist like Damian Marley and killing the song isn't a child's play
Getting features by an artist like Beyonce who can buy ten of Nicki Minaj and keep her as her maid , that isn't a child's play

Grow up kid

The kinda music you listen to have a lotta impact in you , stop being a hoodlum @Slawormir hope u vibing to reckless by starboy number 1
Due to your hatred for Davido c the way u composing this shit. go to YouTube and compare views, go to America and see which songs is topping the charts, mind u Davido has raise more artists than your proud wizkid who has done nothing for terry and co career look at mayorkum and perruzi today which or wizkid artists can stand up to that two not even that guy he featured at carol, do u no how many international artists that have featured Davido? do u know fabulous the rapper? I know u never kW him cause u belong to indomine generation . my guy can u sing wizkid joro lyrics without skipping some words bit I can comfortable sing risky with confidence oga fem.

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Dreyton36: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
Due to your hatred for Davido c the way u composing this shit. go to YouTube and compare views, go to America and see which songs is topping the charts, mind u Davido has raise more artists than your proud wizkid who has done nothing for terry and co career look at mayorkum and perruzi today which or wizkid artists can stand up to that two not even that guy he featured at carol, do u no how many international artists that have featured Davido? do u know fabulous the rapper? I know u never kW him cause u belong to indomine generation . my guy can u sing wizkid joro lyrics without skipping some words bit I can comfortable sing risky with confidence oga fem.

Lol hoodlum you this cultist , you think I don't know why you like him?
Cultism no dey pay
And can u define proudness?
Has wizkid ever looked down on you to make u call him proud?

And yes wiz blew
Mr eazi
La..x.x.
Dj tunes
To mention a few

Any artist that rolls with wizzy is valued more than davido himself not to talk of the King starboy himself

U don't know nothing about music , imagine u counting risky as a song chai I dey shame on ur behalf
Tell me what's reasonable about that song

If not for Popcaan that song would've been a total trash
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by kenzysmith: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

Cultism no dey pay

And yes wiz blew
Mr eazi
La..x.x.
Dj tunes
To mention a few

Any artist that rolls with wizzy is valued more than davido himself not to talk of the King starboy himself

U don't know nothing about music , imagine u counting risky as a song chai I dey shame on ur behalf

u claim wizkid help Mr eazi name.the song he feature wizkid? look how u displaying ur ignorance. by d way only a co cultists can identity one
you a boy when it come to listen music when am watching channel o that year I swear dem never born u

1 Like

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Dreyton36: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
u claim wizkid help Mr eazi name.the song he feature wizkid? look how u displaying ur ignorance. by d way only a co cultists can identity one
you a boy when it come to listen music when am watching channel o that year I swear dem never born u

Ok old man
U talk too much like a prostitute
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by ologodidanalbum(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lovely

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jowo buy men clothing st clearance price Davido and friends
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by 9japicker(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Clear video as expected

Be 9japicker affiliate and get up to N10,000, check out our profile

1 Like

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by felixnkubi: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
500k+ within 7hours, vid might right 1 million within 24hrs sha

1 Like

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by kenzysmith: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

Ok old man U talk too much like a prostitute

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin RMD are you sure you're not a Don in real life...because you always act this role naturally.
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Exodora: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Finally she is living up her dreams of being in the music industry.
Go girl God got your back !

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by obeyizy(m): 1:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

Lies...lies... lies
Your love for wiz don blind u..
Just fem mf
And for the records wizkid don't beg artist to feature in his songs
Anyone Wizkid features blows automatically that's why he's a starboy and his music speak for him , unlike the frog voice who uses too much enhancement yet still spit shit to unintelligent people like you

David paying an artist like lil baby $100,000 just to feature him and yet lil baby's fans are still mad at him till date for featuring in such a shitty song , or aren't u aware that lil baby apologized to his fans?

Go and check the kinda people Wizkid features
Damien marley
Tems
And so on
And he went ahead to ft upcoming artists like omah lay just to boost their career and omah lay appreciated it

Wizkid is what David wishes to be
Wizkid is the reason why David is always in the news
Wizkid is more respected in the industry both locally and internationally
Wizkid no get ur time
Wizkid just wanna live his life no stress
Wizkid isn't game for drama
Wizkid is a real niggar
Oh lord I love wizkid

Featuring Nicki Minaj isn't an achievement lol
If he could pay lil baby the sum of $100,000 to ft him , I wonder how much he'll pay Minaj lol

Davido is just outta every point in the game
Even mayorkun sings far better than davido
Let mayorkun leave that label today and see how 30BG will be empty

Wizkid don't have time for keeping gangs , he's someone everyone wants to hang around with

If Wizkid's lifestyle isn't a pain in davido's ass then he wouldn't come on a love interview to complain that wizkid and burnaboy are hanging out , so he believes it's all because of him grin that's how kids behave
That's why David does everything necessary for people like you to think he's a nice guy
Whereas he's into politics and that's how you buy the hearts of the citizens in Nigeria by acting nice and when you finally get to the top you will show your true colour

Wizkid called reekado banks a fool cuz he dropped a song during the protest
Wonder why reekado didn't respond harshly ?
It's because it's wizkid that called him a fool
If it was David E nor go funny cuz they're mates whether u like it or not

When you're talking about mature good music in Nigeria recently

2face
Wizkid
Burnaboy
Omah lay
Tems
Barry jhay
Adekunle gold
Kizz Daniel
Simi
Tiwa Savage
Reekado banks

The rest are upcoming including davido

Do your research davido's songs don't last more than 2weeks and fans are tires of it

Wizkid's songs are never tiring
We both know if you listen to songs like "I love my baby " by Wizkid till date you'll still rock it grin

Grow up in music bwoy
Featuring an artist like Damian Marley and killing the song isn't a child's play
Getting features by an artist like Beyonce who can buy ten of Nicki Minaj and keep her as her maid , that isn't a child's play

Grow up kid

The kinda music you listen to have a lotta impact in you , stop being a hoodlum @Slawormir hope u vibing to reckless by starboy number 1
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by obeyizy(m): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2020
kenzysmith:
Due to your hatred for Davido c the way u composing this shit. go to YouTube and compare veiws,

No mind am o! Lies from A to Z
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by obeyizy(m): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

Cultism no dey pay

And yes wiz blew
Mr eazi
La..x.x.
Dj tunes
To mention a few

Wiz did what?! Mr Eazi?! U are a Joke and probably a disgrace.
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by mohhabfarm: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Christmas is around the corner. Join feed the Nation now and get enough food stuff for Christmas. Join with 1,000. Your house will be stock with food stuff.
Interested persons can join through the whatsapp link.https:///HDSpIk0j2RcE
TIV1cfEjUX or add us on whatsapp 08160604420.
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by teebillz: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2020
kenzysmith:
Davido go son wipe am like 2 rounds before they enter studio ozo see ur life Davido done give am jowo

Una dey too under rate that Ozo sha. Person wey navigate babe straight outer BBnaija house to his firm grip for weeks after the show?

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by teebillz: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Exodora:
Finally she is living up her dreams of being in the music industry.
Go girl God got your back !

As a musician or vixen?
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by solabiyi01(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2020
grin
SirWarlock:
Is this a John Wick reference? grin
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Feggie3: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2020
felixnkubi:
500k+ within 7hours, vid might right 1 million within 24hrs sha
It reached one million in 15hours
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2020
MURIC is yet to release a statement on this video.

This is unlike them
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Exodora: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2020
teebillz:

As a musician or vixen?
I never said she is any .She has always wanted to take part if for nothing at least for what she is doing now so if you don't like it go sleep in the express and Fu*k off.
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by ComeAndobo: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by teebillz: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Exodora:

I never said she is any .She has always wanted to take part if for nothing at least for what she is doing now so if you don't like it go sleep in the express and Fu*k off.

You wouldn't have died if you limited your reply to the bold text.

1 Like

Re: Davido - Jowo (Official Video) by Justice275: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Everyone is just trying to make money by all means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) / One Corner Dance: New Dance Version (Video) / Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.