Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown (53262 Views)

Harvest Of 10 Months Hybrid Catfish / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) / Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by FEGNO: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Just imagine if he had planted onions instead?
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cap
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Flier: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
He is a liar,this yam should be around a year old
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Coldie(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Go into farming before it's too late
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by oriowotdayo: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Enjoy the Yam of your labour
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by alabo1: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
At least he is not killing in the name of one crack head called Allah, leave him alone and face your life... Idiooot!

Christians also killed in the name of Christ. Have you heard of the Crusades? Probably not since most of you do not read. My point is the man should also let others rest without populating every thread with religious rhetoric. Would you like it if on every thread a Muslim. Or Hindu or Traditionalist does the same. Religion is a personal thing and to each his own. Let him serve God as he pleases and let others breathe. I overlooked your insult because I have outgrown tantrums. Peace
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by baratech: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeria is blessed.... Natural resources... Good soil.... Only that bad leaders want to destroy the country
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by EMMY76: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Each of this yam cost over #1,500 here in warri.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Karlosorji(m): 12:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Barka00:

How sure are you he sowed in tears
sowing in tears could mean your hard work and everyone knows that hard work eventually brings forth something good
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by boyjo: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2020
To farm hard.
See small garden wey I be wan try do, chai suffer!
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by eeetuk(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Facebook.com:” fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown
A man identified as Osasere Erhahon from Edo State took to Facebook to share his bountiful yam harvest, IgbereTV reports.”

Nigerian man shows off his boutful yam harvest he planted during lockdown--- which in my view shows local idea is the best way to beat poverty. And it also sends a strong message out that import is terrible thing for Nigeria. That is because foreign import kills jobs at home and ship local jobs overseas.

So, I call on Nigerian government to grant Osasere Erhanhon $500,000 none refundable loan to expand his idea on yam farm. This will encourage local people in his village to invest in local ideas like Mr. Erhanhon, create jobs for others, earn a living and pay bills.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by OgideAgu: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Within how many months... Oga easy abeg
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Reference(m): 2:46am On Dec 05, 2020
stealmatic:

how sure are u dat he sow in tears,must u always spill trash,HV u been to oyo state and see what people do when planting yam,oga mind ur self

'Those that' is a simple expression to refer to a distinct set of people. It doesn't refer to you, to the poster in question or to Oyo State. The text is directed to those who do so as it were 'in tears'. It is simple scriptural grammatical expression..
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by sinkhole: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2020
TMSMedia:
"No fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown

A man identified as Osasere Erhahon from Edo State took to Facebook to share his bountiful yam harvest, IgbereTV reports.

According to Osarere, he planted the seed yam or cut setts at his backyard due to boredom during the COVID-19 lockdown.

He wrote:

https://www./510341062317711/permalink/3841192572565860/?app=fbl
the only problem I have here is why you can't just eat your yams in peace without announcing to the world
Yorubas said "ti isu eni ba ta, a'dowo bo ni", that is, if your yams grow very big, you simply cover it up, but in your own case you're exposing it to the whole world!
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by enemyofprogress: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2020
Rubbish! Person no go hear word again, just because of ordinary yams. No be your mates dey plant Indian hemp? Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:46am On Dec 05, 2020
GavelSlam:
This one get sense.

Lazy Nigerian youths would be looking for excuses.
Don't mind them, lazy People, it's only to fvck they know..

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Handsomebb: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2020
he just discovered his way out in life.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Akfrenzy(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2020
Lies ,do u know how many months it takes for a yam to germinate and due for harvesting ,huncle stop chasing clout
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Akfrenzy(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2020
alabo1:

Christians also killed in the name of Christ. Have you heard of the Crusades? Probably not since most of you do not read. My point is the man should also let others rest without populating every thread with religious rhetoric. Would you like it if on every thread a Muslim. Or Hindu or Traditionalist does the same. Religion is a personal thing and to each his own. Let him serve God as he pleases and let others breathe. I overlooked your insult because I have outgrown tantrums. Peace

you guys always refer to the stone ages while Christians has moved on ,but Muslims are still doing more than Usman danfodio and Mohammed the jihadists
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by DeOTR: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Barka00:

How sure are you he sowed in tears
That's a metaphor. And if you think planting is an easy task, go try it.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Give it to Edo state when it comes to crops.
The dey I see pineapple and plantain for sale for igobazuwa I shock! Plantain plenty like fish inside ocean!
Give it to them for bush meat too!

But their boys too like fight and cultism!
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by DeOTR: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2020
alabo1:

The man is a confirmed lunatic. I truly fear for his sanity. how can a human being not make a comment without linking it to religion? Madness!
If you think the person that made this comment

GOD is GREAT my Brother...
Congratulations!!
Those that Sow in Tears will Reap in Joy!
Enjoy your Bountiful Harvest!!
is going insane, then you need to have your head checked thoroughly.
You and the person you quoted are not alright.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
FEGNO:
Just imagine if he had planted onions instead?

So u want to tell us that onions are more important than yam?
U go fit chop onions to survive even 1 week?
Or u think onions are cheaper than yam?
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Jackmj(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Na lie you planted yam during lockdown and you're harvesting now early December
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by ZooOga: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
The Honorable GEJ (2023) set the template for food self sufficiency. this guy in op listen good. wink

Sunday, 17 August 2014
President Jonathan commissions Rice Farm in Nasarawa

https://upgej..com/2014/08/president-jonathan-commissions-rice.html

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Drizzy5001(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Hoodlums go soon loot the yam grin
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by organiza(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
weldone bro... pounded yam go flow

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by harmony75: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2020
our soils are great, agriculture is the way to go!
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by Pravedk: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Damn! The way food cost these days sef

Small sachet tomato now na 150
Ordinary beans na 450
One big yam na 1500

Imagine say ur salary na 30k!
That land wey dey gather weed for ur village. Go use am. No any stupid village pesin fit kill u. All of that thing na scam

Better farm o if to buy food dey hard u! Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by BeboNGN: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Hello, if you're into Fruit importation Egg production, Tomato paste, and Green house farming!
Do contact me for possible business.
WhatsApp 08079423245
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Wow, nice one.
Re: Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown by dinomcjohn: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
This is beautiful to see. God is truly great. You just plant and let nature take its course. The seed will grow until you harvest and harvest bountifully. It is the command of God. And there's no limit to how much you can plant or harvest. God is infinitely great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update! / How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.