Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) (5971 Views)

I’m Surprised ASUU Has Gone On Strike – Malam Adamu, Education Minister / ASUU Has Spent 1,500 Days On Strike In 21 Years / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
You wish grin

The kind of decision nigerian students make is the reason why ASUU and FG will never take Nigeria tertiary institution serious

Why should a 45 years old be NANS president?

Fvck him, that guy is my dad's age mate, he should go and lead something else. We don't need people this old to lead us, we are too young for that.

NANS leaders should be a student so that he/she knows what it feels like to be affected by ASUU strike.

Nigeria sef sad

Any kind of comment is welcomed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung65:
hmmm
speak up oo, we are not in china
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
You wish grin

The kind of decision nigerian students make is the reason why ASUU and FG will never take Nigeria tertiary institution serious

Fvck him, that guy is my dad's age mate, he should go and lead something else. We don't need people this old to lead us, we are too young for that.

NANS leaders should be a student so that he/she knows what it feels like to be affected by ASUU strike.

Nigeria sef sad

You are right, but u should know that u are in a fvcked up country

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Karlifate: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin cheesy grin

LMAO!

grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are right, but u should know that u are in a fvcked up country
nigerian politician with their huge d*cks ba, it will soon be weak. Body no be firewood

Nigeria leaders are weak already, the problem is from the youths , most youth lack focus.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Petersamuel8(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
but he's a postgraduate student na, your dad too can contest if he is still schooling
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
From the kind of veiws this thread is having, i can see that students have dominate Nairaland during these pandemic

My fellow students in NL let's use this platform to change our situation .

If you have nothing to say, simply comment

Fvck ASUU, fvck FG and fvck NANS president.

All federal tertiary institution in west africa countries are functioning except nigeria. Because of what? 70bn ? Are the youth future not worth more than millions of 70bn? These nonsense has to stop. God knows that am dying for my voice to be heard by whosoever think they are in charge of nigeria. I want them to know that they are a big failure. I can't do that without my fellow student voices.

Please unleash your anger here
Speak up. Talk your mind.

For me i feel like bombing aso rock right now.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Petersamuel8:
but he's a postgraduate student na, your dad too can contest if he is still schooling
post graduate my a$$ . He should go and lead the post graduate students na. 45 years old and you are still doing post graduate. My dad had two degrees+ msc+ phd before he clocked 40
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you are student veiwing this thread and not saying anything then the student in you is less than 7% your thinking is like a 45years old person (you're outdated)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by kenfarm(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Petersamuel8:
grin
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
post graduate my a$$ . He should go and lead the post graduate students na. 45 years old and you are still doing post graduate. My dad had two degrees+ msc+ phd before he clocked 40

You can't use your dad as a yardstick for everyone.

There are UG students that are more than 60 YO, if they contest for any post and win, congratulations. Activities and good representation of the students is what's important, not age.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
If you are student veiwing this thread and not saying anything then the student in you is less than 7% your thinking is like a 45years old person (you're outdated)
Are you saying when you are 45, your thinkings will become outdated?
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Are you saying when you are 45, your thinkings will become outdated?
what am saying is when you are 45 you have no idea how the present student thinks. it's just like what you just did. It's thinking not thinkings. You get? Abi should i use arabic?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

You can't use your dad as a yardstick for everyone.

There are UG students that are more than 60 YO, if they contest for any post and win, congratulations. Activities and good representation of the students is what's important, not age.
am not comparing anyone with my dad. Am just letting you know that a 45 years old should be more of a dad than a student

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
what am saying is when you are 45 you have no idea how the present student thinks. it's just like what you just did. It's thinking not thinkings. You get? Abi should i use arabic?

The plural noun for thinking is thinkings.
I used the word as a noun there.
You've not even mastered English to a decent level, you are talking about another language in Arabic.
You should know that verbs can also function as nouns
You are probably a teenager, it's better for you to calm down and learn.

You are sorely lacking in the logical aspect, if you claim people who are 45 and above are outdated in their thinkings. Because ironically, some of your lecturers are above 45. So is it safe to say you are learning from outdated minds?
Lastly you seem like the ITK type, please adjust.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
am not comparing anyone with my dad. Am just letting you know that a 45 years old should be more of a dad than a student

Says who? 45 years old can be both a dad and a student, an 18 YO can be both too.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by spy24(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
I'm tired of talking about this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
You wish grin

Nigeria sef sad

Weed at work..
If u wanted to talk about the NANS election do it and stop acting like chidish by looking for annoying ways to get attention
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by pegix(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
The way this OP enta dey funny me shs grin grin grin

Naso e be for naija o grin[i][/i]
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by revived: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
U are high
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Says who? 45 years old can be both a dad and a student, an 18 YO can be both too.
do both? Can you hear yourself? Try the both and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

The plural noun for thinking is thinkings.
I used the word as a noun there.
You've not even mastered English to a decent level, you are talking about another language in Arabic.
You should know that verbs can also function as nouns
You are probably a teenager, it's better for you to calm down and learn.

You are sorely lacking in the logical aspect, if you claim people who are 45 and above are outdated in their thinkings. Because ironically, some of your lecturers are above 45. So is it safe to say you are learning from outdated minds?
Lastly you seem like the ITK type, please adjust.
bros you're a nigerian and you know nothing about english. And stop misinterpreting my statement . Am not saying a 45 years old have outdated knowledge. They are only outdated when it comes to being a student in these present day. Even those UG that are up to 60 years don't feel like student at all. They just want to be educated that's all. Even lecturers Don't treat them like student

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
revived:
U are high
highhhhh af, you are a low piece of sh**

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chidorx60:

Weed at work..
If u wanted to talk about the NANS election do it [s]and stop acting like chidish by looking for[/s] annoying ways to get attention
grin seems Your weed is working double shift. Lemme help you out
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
do both? Can you hear yourself? Try the both and see for yourself
Lol, i don't think i can go in that trajectory. But that's some people's path.
At 45, some are students and single also without any child.
For any student body, the traits that are important are unionism, moderate radicalism, accountability and comraderies, age is not important.
Although in this current Nigerian settings, I'd prefer if the NANS president were an undergraduate, for obvious reasons.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:
I'd prefer if the NANS president were an undergraduate, for obvious reasons.

this is just what I want you to say. Forget those ism and ility everyone has those traits

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
bros you're a nigerian and you know nothing about english. And stop misinterpreting my statement . Am not saying a 45 years old have outdated knowledge. They are only outdated when it comes to being a student in these present day. Even those UG that are up to 60 years don't feel like student at all. They just want to be educated that's all. Even lecturers Don't treat them like student

There you go again, so once a person is Nigerian, he/she knows nothing about English.
You are sounding more and more incorrigible.
But at least, you've learned something today.

Plural noun of thinking is thinkings
Working is workings.
So next time you won't go goofing around thinking you are correcting someone on what you know absolutely nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

There you go again, so once a person is Nigerian, he/she knows nothing about English.
You are sounding more and more incorrigible.
But at least, you've learned something today.

Plural noun of thinking is thinkings
Working is workings.
So next time you won't go goofing around thinking you are correcting someone on what you know absolutely nothing about.
yeah like nothings happened
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
this is just what I want you to say. Forget those ism and ility everyone has those traits
You commit all manners of fallacy in split seconds. Some people can't even talk in front of 10 or more people, and you are saying everyone has those traits.

Why didn't you contest for the position?
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thesole:
yeah like nothings happened
Lol, your English teacher/lecturer deserved to be nuked.
Get brighter grammar series
Read up, Concord (Agreement of verbs)
Using verbs as nouns
Singular and plural, especially that of verbs.
Re: Breaking News: ASUU Has Call Off The Strike (pic) by Thesole(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Lol, your English teacher/lecturer deserved to be nuked.
Get brighter grammar series
Read up, Concord (Agreement of verbs)
Using verbs as nouns
Singular and plural, especially that of verbs.
lol look at u so obsessed with my errors.
Keep correctings my English grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried / Ekiti University Lecturers Suspend 3-month Old Strike / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.