Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Unexpected Superhero Movies Coming 2021. I’m So Excited About This List. Check T - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Unexpected Superhero Movies Coming 2021. I’m So Excited About This List. Check T (320 Views)

BBNaija Housemates Excited As Laycon Addresses Them On Their Boomplay Task / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Superhero Movies Coming 2021. I’m So Excited About This List. Check T by kingbob: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
As 2020 passes by so calmly and yet full of unexpected events like the outbreak of Covid-19 and the death of some super stars in the superhero world, most people are left to wonder what the year 2021 has installed for us. Some of us feel sad and some are just anxious to see what will happen.

No worries, like me introduce you to some superhero movies to expect in 2021 despite all the craziness in 2020.

1. Eternals

This superhero movie is based on a comic series created by JACK KIRBY. The movie revolves around a group of superpowered and nearly immortal beings. The film was originally scheduled to be released on 6th of November 2020 but was push back to February 12th, 2021.

2. Morbius

Morbius is scheduled to be released on March 19th, 2021. The film is Sony’s next Marvel Comic adaptation after Venom and will also connect to the Marvel Cinematic Universe (somehow) via cameo from MICHEAL KEATON’S Spider-Man: Homecoming character.

3. Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings.

With Shang-Chi, Marvel is looking to produce its first superhero movie with an Asian lead. The film is based on a comic character created in the early 1970s by writer STEVE ENGLEHART and JIM STARLIN and was born out of Marvel Comic’s desire to acquire the rights to the TV series Kung-Fu, which they were denied. Instead, they acquired the right to the villain Fu Manchu and created Shang-Chi as a son Fu Manchu. In the comics, Shang-Chi was raised and trained by his father in martial arts, but when he learnt his father was evil, he turned against him. Marvel intends to fill out the ensemble with a mostly Asian cast, looking towards BLACK PANTHER as a template for how this kind of movie should be put together.

The movie is scheduled to be released on May 7th, 2021.

4. The Batman

It will be released on October 1st, 2021. This is another one of the adventures of the dark knight “Batman”.

click on the link to read more:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=457f004224fd2e1a23f86e51e4cb7d06&news_entry_id=s62fd884e201204en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=afefb2413a38422e89582322b39baa1a159426c0&from=publisher

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Sponsors For A 2D Animation Project / Must Watch: Dr Dk Olukoya G.o Mfm Meets Woli Arole / Exclusive! African Movie Channel Original Production: Lethal Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.