Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. (1538 Views)

2 Thieves Lynched To Death In Imo. Graphic Photos / Phone Thief Nearly Lynched To Death By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Mopol And Thugs Clash In Lagere, Ile-Ife, Osun. One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by buklarbest: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
I was coming from Ibadan and I noticed that there were so many people covering some stuff on the ground with their mobile phones in front of the popular sunny Kelly building only to see a young guy on the ground.

The second was also burnt on the front of Winners chapel.

According to Okada riders in the area, 2 bikes were stolen few days ago and the owners of the said bikes killed by unknown bike thieves. So these two were caught trying to steal a bike in front of GTBank today and they were beaten mercilessly before they were burnt to ashes.

People have lost faith in handing over such criminals to the police bc we all know how the case go end.

But then, this is still jingle justice. What they did was bad but this act is so barbaric.

Do you support JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by buklarbest: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pics here

Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by buklarbest: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
The 2nd guy

Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by Lastmankc(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is barbaric

1 Like

Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by osamz007: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
OP ADD GRAPHICS ABEG
SINCERELY NIGERIA DON TIRE ME

1 Like

Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by themainman600(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Very good
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
What is it with Yoruba people and bike stealing. we have seen about four different threads today about bike thief and them getting caught and burnt. did they swear for Yoruba people with bike stealing

3 Likes

Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by Charge: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good.

In Benin, Thieves killed 4 people today. It is better those criminals are killed on time b4 they kill you
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
What is it with Yoruba people and bike stealing. we have seen about four different threads today about bike thief and them getting caught and burnt. did they swear for Yoruba people with bike stealing
Typical tribalist. undecided

they don't understand much beyond tribes or region try and engage them in arguments and you will see their poor sense of reasoning.

even MODS no dey try at all guys like this deserve 30 years ban. undecided
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
themainman600:
Very good
whats good about this

the fact that bikes were stolen
OR
that humans were burnt to death undecided
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Typical tribalist. undecided

they don't understand much beyond tribes or region try and engage them in arguments and you will see their poor sense of reasoning.

even MODS no dey try at all guys like this deserve 30 years ban. undecided
Are you a bike thief yes or no. say the truth
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by bethel13593: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2020
OP ADD GRAPHICS ABEG
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by themainman600(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
whats good about this

the fact that bikes were stolen OR that humans were burnt to death undecided
that he was burnt to death I love it
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by Cooldude90: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2020
bethel13593:
OP ADD GRAPHICS ABEG SINCERELY NIGERIA DON TIRE ME

Open your eyes
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
that he was burnt to death I love it
If your brother gets burnt to death like this would you like it
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by themainman600(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
if he truly robbed them OF their sweat I will love it
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by themainman600(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
if he truly robbed them OF their sweat I will love it too
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by XXXXTENTACION: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
if he truly robbed them OF their sweat I will love it too
just pray it does'nt happen to you or any of your family members. Because if it happens i am sure you would not love it.
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by themainman600(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
just pray it does'nt happen to you or any of your family members. Because if it happens i am sure you would not love it.
u are talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by XXXXTENTACION: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
u are talking nonsense
Isoright. undecided

what goes around comes around.
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by DaInferno(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
my only problem is the procedure involved in getting permanent visas is quite lengthy in this place
Re: Graphics: 2 Bike Thieves Lynched To Death By An Angry Mob In Lagere, Ile-ife. by anonymuz(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2020
osamz007:
OP ADD GRAPHICS ABEG

no be only you.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims / Help Me, I'm Dying Inside. / PHOTOS: Unknown Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.