Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him - FALSE STORY! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him - FALSE STORY! (126 Views)

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Watch Man Ties His Own Wife To Tree And Flogs Her In Front Of Crowd For Eloping / Masquerade Flogs Members Of The Lord's Chosen Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him - FALSE STORY! by LalaLand55(m): 1:52am On Dec 05, 2020
To all the folks out there commenting and taking sides without knowing the TRUE and COMPLETE story, well let me help you out!

I went to the same school with Kevin Tita; well his "real name" is actually PHILIMON. He was my senior by one year but had to repeat a class so we ended up being class mate. Kevin's post painted him as this innocent child that was taken advantage of by some evil teacher from hell but that was not the case. There was more to the story than that. Kevin was never really interested in going to school. He was always late to class, did not do his homework, didn't take notes in class, never dressed properly and was always getting in trouble with most teachers.. BTW... He was also part of the students who made fun of Mr Ben's English (grammatical error).

Let me tell you a little about Mr Ben. Mr Ben was our Maths teacher in high school. He is this smart yoruba guy and from time to time makes grammatical errors when teaching. Back in the day, these kids will make fun of him to the point they had to be called out of class. Sometimes, even taken to the principals office. As a teenager in boarding school, they would always leave school on weekends without permission, had contrabands and were always doing something against the school rules. Some of them would go to the extent of cheating during test and exams because they never studied...pls how do you blame a teacher when infact you had evil students?

I am not here to say Mr Ben was a saint and didn't have his good and bad days, but it is unfair to share one side of the story, defame his character and try to ruin his career. Maybe if you had actually been a good kid in school then you would have had a different experience like most us.

I have nothing to lose or gain from countering your post but do not wake up one day and wanting to make FAKE claims so you can go viral...It' unfortunate what people can do for Fame. Now that your post is beginning to get traction, you say you can now heal. Philimon, IMO if you "REALLY" wanted to heal, you would have visited a therapist and not wait until your post goes viral to heal...please stop looking for FAME by ruining another person's name. You might as well just focus on your music since going to school didnt work quite well. Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him - FALSE STORY! by tillaman(m): 1:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Philemon

(1) (Reply)

Insidious World Of Marriage Registries Where Officials Conduct Ghost Weddings / SERAP, Ozekhome, Others Kick Against Payment Of N842m To Two Convicted Ex-govs / The Standards Of Good (kind) People And Bad (evil) People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.