Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sicke Cell Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sicke Cell Solution (412 Views)

STC30 Stem Cell Solution To Various Ailments Promo!!! Promo!!! Get Now / STC Stem Cell Solution To Nagging Ailments / Stem Cell Therapy Effectiveness, Development, Application & Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 3:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Do you know someone fighting with a chronic disease such as

Sickle cell
stroke
diabetes
prostate cancer
hypertension
infertility
Fibroid
rheumatism
arthritis, etc?

There is a proven therapy for the conditions.
Many have used it with positive testimonies. Chat me up +234.81653.59746

Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
See it.

Check my signature for more information.

Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Many are still reaping from the goodness of the STC30

imaging a 77year old woman who took this therapy and got tested in the hospital.
The doctor could not believe the results. He exclaimed, this woman has all organs renewed as if she was 35 years old.
Such is the goodness of the STC30 therapy.

DM for more information.

***""Modified

We recently use the STC30 therapy for my neighbour's sickle cell 5 year old daughter when she started having crises again.

Let me tell you a little about her. She was admitted for about 3 weeks at Ilaro State hospital and was referred to FMC for better treatment. She spent about 3 weeks again there before she got better and discharged.

Then after less than a month her crises started again. So the mother asked for the STC30 therapy because we have told her about it before.

The results were positive. The girl that could not sleep, play or go to school has started running around now. No pains again. People, I tell you, this STC30 therapy is just wonderful.
Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Many testimonies everyday.

Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Choose STC30 therapy today and say no to medications not working.

Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 1:45am On Feb 05, 2021
When sicke cell patients use this, they say bye bye to crises.
Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 5:55am On Mar 05, 2021
We just got another wonderful testimony on STC30 therapy against sickle cell.Send me WhatsApp DM for details 081.653.597.46. See my signature.

Re: Sicke Cell Solution by pragmatistm(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2021
I need to report this.

We recently use the STC30 therapy for my neighbour's sickle cell 5 year old daughter when she started having crises again.

Let me tell you a little about her. She was admitted for about 3 weeks at Ilaro State hospital and was referred to FMC for better treatment. She spent about 3 weeks again there before she got better and discharged.

Then after less than a month her crises started again. So the mother asked for the STC30 therapy because we have told her about it before.

The results were positive. The girl that could not sleep, play or go to school has started running around now. No pains again. People, I tell you, this STC30 therapy is just wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Join A Community Of Autism Parents In Naija! / MRI Scan / What You Should Know When It Comes To Chiropractic Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.