Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ski Jumping - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ski Jumping (2976 Views)

Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building / Ski Jump / Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ski Jumping by Ghostwa21: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Ski jumping is a kind of snow sports event, which takes skis as tools and gets the speed ratio, jumping distance and movement posture by helping the landslide with its own weight on the specially designed platform. It is an independent branch of skiing, which is classified as skiing in international sports taxonomy.
There will also be ski jumping in 2022 Beijing Olympic Games. I really want to see what kind of competition there will be.
Re: Ski Jumping by brucewayne26: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
I also like to ski very much.
Re: Ski Jumping by ChloeKerr: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Each year I go with my family to ski.
Re: Ski Jumping by MollyClarkson: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
I also like often to go to a ski resort with my friends and family, I think that it's common for everyone and at least once you have had such an experience. Every winter together with my friends we go to different ski resorts, we don't want to go to the same place twice so from year to year it's harder for us to find a good ski resort where we will be able to rest. I have seen on Blue House Skis a very nice ski resort called Snowshoe. Have you ever been there because I saw in the photos that it's looking very beautiful, but also I would like to read reviews from people who have been there and can say if it worth it or not?
Re: Ski Jumping by SamPeters: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
MollyClarkson:
I also like often to go to a ski resort with my friends and family, I think that it's common for everyone and at least once you have had such an experience. Every winter together with my friends we go to different ski resorts, we don't want to go to the same place twice so from year to year it's harder for us to find a good ski resort where we will be able to rest. I have seen on Blue House Skis a very nice ski resort called Snowshoe. Have you ever been there because I saw in the photos that it's looking very beautiful, but also I would like to read reviews from people who have been there and can say if it worth it or not?
Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Sports Shop In Lagos / RSK Pools Papers: Soccer, Capital, Bob Morton 2019/2020 Season / Christiano Ronaldo Launches A Five Star Hotel In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.