Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,528 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. (1397 Views)

What Is The Best Platform To Recieve Dollar From Usa / Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. / BTC Traders Here Is A Good Place To Trade, Buy BTC At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by TeeAutos6: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
If you are in the United States and you need to buy cars here Or you are looking at sending money back home in $ I can send it down for you also at a great rate. It’s just like exchange service as needed.
[Example: A wants to buy car in USA and A has Naira Nigeria. A will give me Naira equivalencies of the $ value A needs to buy car here then I will give the $ value to A as agreed on price.
Vice versa:- if B needs to send Naira to Nigeria and B has $ here, at agreed rate I will collect the $ and credit B account in Nigeria.
A trial will convince you it's not a scam, we'll tender all valid documents to show we are not scam. Try us today and then you will keep referring your friends.
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by TeeAutos6: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Our rates has been slashed now. Contact us today, for ur Usdt and other related exchange packages
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by Herdeynikeh95(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
TeeAutos6:
Our rates has been slashed now. Contact us today, for ur Usdt and other related exchange packages
can u send dollar to my domiciliary account if I send u naira?
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by uboma(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Have you heard about Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the scam artist? He operates with many monikers, phone numbers and email IDs. And he has several accomplices as well.

Be careful with your business transaction.

See a photo of the scam artist, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru below and link to a thread. Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru has scammed so many persons. Do not fall a victim.

https://www.nairaland.com/6139128/get-usd-official-rate-cbn/8

Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by Stanchem029: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
TeeAutos6:
If you are in the United States and you need to buy cars here Or you are looking at sending money back home in $ I can send it down for you also at a great rate. It’s just like exchange service as needed.
[Example: A wants to buy car in USA and A has Naira Nigeria. A will give me Naira equivalencies of the $ value A needs to buy car here then I will give the $ value to A as agreed on price.
Vice versa:- if B needs to send Naira to Nigeria and B has $ here, at agreed rate I will collect the $ and credit B account in Nigeria.
A trial will convince you it's not a scam, we'll tender all valid documents to show we are not scam. Try us today and then you will keep referring your friends.
Oga, you just registered 15th November 2020 and here you are selling dollars.

1 Like

Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by ElRapido: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Herdeynikeh95:
can u send dollar to my domiciliary account if I send u naira?

I have $100 I want to sell.
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by zanifa: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by cbrezy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
TeeAutos6:

You're likely to be a scammer
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by micellgevity: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
I will advise you make use of escrow to do your transaction with this guy. You can google escrow sites in Nigeria.
Re: Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. by Herdeynikeh95(f): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2020
ElRapido:

I have $100 I want to sell.
rate?

(1) (Reply)

The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria / Imarketslive / Lagos BRT Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.