Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) (57896 Views)

Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
How Trigger-happy Policemen Killed A Man On His Way To Wedding (Photo)

Trigger-happy Policemen have allegedly killed a middle aged man, identified as Oguzie Nmezi, Igbere TV reports. 

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Chinedu Agu, Secretary to NBA Owerri chapter said the deceased though had NBA Sticker in his Car, a Toyota Camry with no *WER 212 SQ,* but was not a Lawyer. 

According to the statement, the deceased was driving along Umuaka/Orodo road but was shot dead by Policemen of the Stop and Search Squad. 

"On realising that they have shot the deceased, the Police took flight, abandoning the deceased in the pool of his own blood inside his Car." 

"The deceased, a native of Amucha in Njaba, L.G.A., Imo State, left home (Amucha) this morning  enroute Owerri for a wedding before he met his untimely death in the hands of trigger-happy Policemen this morning." 

"As at the time of typing this report, the deceased, whose family members believed was still alive, still lay in his car unattended by the hospital staff." 

"It took some angry agitation by youths and sympathisers who came thirty minutes after my arrival for the bulky man to be stretchered into the Emergency Ward from his blood-drenched Car."

" I can confidently confirm to you that the deceased was not a Lawyer, though had NBA Sticker on his front and rear Car Windshields."

" While the tardy, laissez-faire, callous attitude of the hospital Staff in the Accident/Emergency Ward of FMC Owerri is condemnable, I humbly call on the Human Rights Committee of the NBA Owerri to rise up to the occasion in ensuring that the culprits of this heinous act are unearthed and brought to book."

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1374268/trigger-happy-policemen-killed-man-way-wedding-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by hgnbello(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dis Kwantry Self. Na Wa Oh\

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by nairalander2020(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
you will kill your fellow man and call it triggerhappy,
where is the happiness in killing somebody abegi.

171 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by johnmartus(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Police officer they will never learn.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeria of our dream is gone

15 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by IamWonderful: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Too bad

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why should I bring my innocent unborn children into this hell hole of a country ?
Canada or nothing undecided

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by onward4life(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
The way sun scotched police get away with killing humans

Is somehow encouraging ppo that nurture taking a person's life

To queue up for police form "my opinion"

This evidently true as

This has greatly dwindled security situations over the years

because no olice person won't protect yu

When Yu are not an elected or appointed official.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by collum(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
If will are to be honest to ourselves, we will all agree that Nigeria is a mess country. may his soul rest in peace, and may the killer be caught and justice served

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
When I say eye for an eye the human animals here will attack me.

Have you all now agreed that the zoo can't be redeemed? I think we should start another end police brutality.

This time we won't even stop at aso rock gate..we will go in there and bring the bloody imposter from niger republic parading as president of northern Nigeria.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by slawormiir: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by KossyKiss97(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kai. This is sooo sad abeg

I am inviting you to church this Sunday. Kindly visit any living faith church (Winners chapel) closest to you, or you can connect online.

God bless you as you come

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by EyezofGod120: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ahh which kind wahala b dis na ,,

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Rest in peace to the departed soul.

I will not say much.. A kin tori awijare, ki to, o tan lenu..

Dis country, na wa.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by bigdammyj: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Noted
Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by money121(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dem don start again

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Endsars season 2 loading.......

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Naija na past tense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Nomorelove: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mad people. I have no iota of sympathy whenever they get killed by others

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Again
Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Again
Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
These police fools will not stop killing Nigerians

Second wave of the planned protest will shock them. The notorious ones amongst them will be located to their homes and their families won't be spared.

37 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by singeronion: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oga o.. is the policeman still alive?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by apartlawful: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
That kind of country is this for God sake
Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Imstrong2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Even after end Sara... Indeed a leopard cannot change its spots

12 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
its assasination

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by HerMajestyCares(f): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
NIGERIA POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE

P.I G.

THE ANNOYING PART IS THIS STATEMENTS

HAPPY STRIGGER angry

see this man of whom I'm sure have a family's Life Was Wasted angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by delishpot: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeria, the thick forest full of weird animals.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
A leopard cannever change its skin..... No matter the reforms, they cannot change nor exhibit good sociatal behaviour. Killing innocent citizens is in their DNA

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) by Coldie(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
This act of irresponsibility needs to stop.

To me both the policeman and his colleagues who aided him to flee should be arrested and charged for murder. This would deter other policemen to instead of aiding their fellow officer escape a murder they will instead arrest him immediately.

They must try both the man who shot for murder and his colleagues for aiding murder

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu / Thieves Caught And Beaten In Mushin, Lagos. (pictures) / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.