Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Turn Your Phone To An ATM Machine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turn Your Phone To An ATM Machine (244 Views)

We Help You Turn Your Mobile Phone Into An ATM Machine - No Exaggerations / How I Turned My Smartphone To My ATM Machine. / How I Turned My Smartphone To My ATM Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To An ATM Machine by OLanrez(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2020
*If A DUMMY Like Me Can Be Making Over 200k Monthly With My Phone During This Lockdown, Imagine What You Can Make.*

I could remember how hard life was some years back.

How #2000 usually seem like #200,000 to me. But the story changed during this lockdown.

Copywriting, Digital & Information Marketing and logo design and some other skills have been my greatest source of income and my ticket out of being broke.

I've never done below 200k monthly during Lockdown with the skills.

The funniest part, *I'm only using my phone to do everything. My phone is my ATM.*

Imagine you getting credit alerts every blessed day? Yesterday marked the 65th day that I have personally been receiving nonstop Credit alerts daily.

Because I choose to make something out of my phone and time rather than burning my data over whatsapp or Instagram posts.

There is money online for those who can take actions rather than making excuses.

And also money is online to cash the money is some people problem.

Many small enterprises and brands need sales copy.

Thousands of copywriting jobs are posted on upwork, freelancer and fiverr everyday.

Many people wanna create approved upwork and PayPal accounts.

The funniest part; *you only need your phone to start doing all these and making money*.

*Hesitation and procrastination kill potentials.*

*Would you hesitate or procrastinate on skills that can fetch you hundreds of thousands of naira?*

*I want to reveal and teach you everything I have been doing to make money online. This is what I've prepared for you;*

- Copywriting
- Upwork Accounts Approving
- how to design 3D logo design (mock-up) with phone
- Psychology behind selling
- Organic traffic generation
- How to grow Instagram followers
- Facebook Ads
- whatsapp e-commerce store
- Fiverr top secrets to make sales
- Psychology behind selling
- Follow-up till you start making over 100k monthly
- Daily guides and mentorship

*NOW*
If you check the courses there, you will know that the class worth more than #40,000.

But the class is completely free, you will only be paying a commitment fee of #10,000.

_Commitment fee is included to ascertain your seriousness._

*To further assist you, anybody that pay between now and the next 22 hours 30minutes will be paying just #3490/45cedis(Ghana)*

If after my class, If you apply all what I teach you and you couldn't make ×10 of the money you used to register or u don't get any value within two weeks. I will refund you ur money together with a written apology.

First 20 People to register get access to my 50+ Ebooks library (Ebooks that I've been using to make cool cash online) that worth #60,000, how to get USA WhatsApp account, to all my premium apps I normally used to design my 3d Logo, how to convert website to an app and how to create flyers and ebook cover on canva

Few more slots available.

You have two options, you can either give up on your dreams of being financially okay or you can continue with what you have been doing but to be frank, you wouldn't have read up to this stage if you aren't determined to be financially stable.

If you join the class now, you gain and I also gain. If you refuse to join the class, you loose and I gain. Either way, I have nothing to loose.

But, I am 1000% sure your financial story will never remain the same if you join the class.

To register or enquire things DM or call /2348100701272

*Invest in yourself and your future! Join the batch 2 DIGITAL COLLEGE NOW!*.

Re: Turn Your Phone To An ATM Machine by MagnateCalibre(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Nice write-up and interesting details but this is also the copywriting you just did here and that's good.

(1) (Reply)

Investment :business That Has Change My Story By Richvick / Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In / Let Your Money Work For You While You Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.