Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos (4378 Views)

A Brave Driver Drove A Petroleum Tanker Through Residential Area To Save Lives. / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by TrunnionNews: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2020
A female biker named Fehintoluwa has taken to her Twitter page to share her experience on how she rode her bike from Lagos to Asaba, then from Asaba to Onitsha before returning back to Lagos on the same day.

The most amazing part is that she completed her trip under 17 hours.

Fehintoluwa is a lady of courage and a go getter. It beats my imagination that a lady will just go on a trip like that just for the fun of it even though she knows the level of insecurities the country is currently facing.

If you were the Father or Mother of Fehintoluwa, will you allow her to embark on this journey?

Let's know your thoughts in the comment section.
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/see-photos-of-lady-who-drove-bike-from.html

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by ahnie: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by ShenTeh(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
I love tough girls.

Bravo, Fehintola!

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Ottyn01(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2020
"Wow Impressive"

She's the real slay queen" not all those ones that there's nothing on their empty head except
"Baby send me recharge card. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Charleys: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
The video or I don't believe it.

I can also post pictures too.
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by majamajic(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
I love power bikes , as to look at the riders ooo

I can't try such , anything with 2 legs is not for me

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2020
She's one hell of an amazing diva !

Women are powerful, strong and brave too grin

Bikes are scary for me. I sit on them with my heart thumping grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Bornsinner7: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Is okay
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2020
17hrs is too much for a powerbike...it should be less than 10hours to and fro
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by cassidy1996(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2020
nothing special, na power bike dey shack her
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Csami(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
I'm in love with the character already.
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Moferere: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2020
A lady shocked

That takes some courage
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
17hrs is too much for a powerbike...it should be less than 10hours to and fro
with bad roads we have. You can't do 10 hours
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by AuntRose(f): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Charleys:
The video or I don't believe it.

I can also post pictures too.
You don't believe it because the feat was accomplished by a woman right angry You need a rethink.
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:
with bad roads we have. You can't do 10 hours

A neighbor travelled from lagos to onitsha last month with his car for 6hrs. With Power bike it should be less, atleast one can maneuver bad roads faster with bike than car.
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Shukusheka(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

A neighbor travelled from lagos to onitsha last month with his car for 6hrs. With Power bike it should be less, atleast one can maneuver bad roads faster with bike than car.
She left Lagos for Asaba and came back the same day. Surely in that 17 hours travel time, she must have spent some hours to rest.
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

easier to maneuver with cars than bike, bikes need to come to an almost complete halt
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shukusheka:
She left Lagos for Asaba and came back the same day. Surely in that 17 hours travel time, she must have spent some hours to rest.

You are right...if her rest time is incorporated into the whole time. But if 17hrs is time she spent on the road excluding the rest...then it's much
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by GreaterFuture(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Is she the Same woman that apologized in 2018/2019 for Campaigning for Buhari in 2015 and help bring him into power?
Is she the one?
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by oladunjoye23936: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
A lady That takes some courage
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
She try oooooo

I guess she's preparing for a competition!!!
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by temmyt20(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
ladies do this a lot.
lag to abuja
Abia,
Enugu,
kaduna
kano
etc...just name it
I have female colleagues that have done West African countries,

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by mytime24(f): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2020
I hope nobi for buhari
She do am for

Bcus d man wey trek for buhari 4+4
Is stil in severe pains cheesy
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Ottyn01:
"Wow Impressive"

She's the real slay queen" not all those ones that there's nothing on their empty head except
"Baby send me recharge card. undecided
Quick 2k gang. Nonsense people
Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Houseofglam7(f): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2020
My friend Firefly rides from one west African country to another.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos by Oesophagus99(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
bikes are far safer than motor vehicles if you wear the right costumes/protection

(1) (Reply)

See What Peruvians, Americans, Naija Said To Ed Sheeran About Peru Remix(video) / Photo: Tonto Dikeh And Her Twin Sister Or Just Her Look Alike? / See How Annie Macaulay & 2face Look When They Started.... Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.