Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On (945 Views)

Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently? / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? / I Want To Invest My 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by gbemishile: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.trust u are having a nice weekend.
Please I need serious advice here.
I am really looking for an investment platform to invest my money on.i would have liked to venture into business but I do not have that business mind.i planned on investing in themap.ng logistics or their property management but am still contemplating on their return on investment and also scared of investing large amount of money and being duped.i am also considering investing agro business like agropartners or Oxford green farms.please nairalanders,for those that have done business with these people,how trustworthy are they and which platform can I get profit and security on investment.
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by Whiteshield: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
gbemishile:
I am really looking for an investment platform to invest my money on.i would have liked to venture into business but I do not have that business mind.i planned on investing in themap.ng logistics or their property management but am still contemplating on their return on investment and also scared of investing large amount of money and being duped.i am also considering investing agro business like agropartners or Oxford green farms.please nairalanders,for those that have done business with these people,how trustworthy are they and which platform can I get profit and security on investment.

Themap is a scam. Don't put your money in it.
Agropartnerships is paying and stable. At least for now. But if you ask them questions, they won't answer you.

Consider Farmsponsor, Emerald Farms, Agrilet.
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by Kestar12: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Why keep your money in the bank for no monthly returns ?, we can help you make as much as 10% profit on your money monthly with no hassle...

We are BONAFIDE BLESSING EXPRESS LIMITED registered with the CAC with office address at SuiteA5,Amazing Grace Plaza (Powerline Road) Council Bus Stop, Ikotun,Lagos.
We are into Haulage & Logistics, Travels &Tourism, Real Estate and Agro services.

We seek for investors who will be willing to invest in us and earn a minimum of monthly 10% ROI.
we also seek for partners who can partner with us with their Trucks (Tipping, Trailers, Bus and Vans) for a monthly returns.
(10% Monthly Return On Investment Guaranteed).

For more information and enquiries please Call or Pchat 09022162936 or 07060458065.
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by DrAkpa(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Invest in forex.. MBA, addy, bara and yellowtrader
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by Whiteshield: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2020
.:

Invest in forex.. MBA, addy, bara and yellowtrader

Only put what you can afford to lose. MBA is having serious problems. Others are waiting for MBA to go before they gerrout too.
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by KensonAbule(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whiteshield:

Only put what you can afford to lose. MBA is having serious problems. Others are waiting for MBA to go before they gerrout too.

Pls how does this Bara functions?
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by ultimate77(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
KensonAbule:

Pls how does this Bara functions?

we can teach you to trade cryptos on your own. dont invest your money where you wont have access to it when you need it
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by 9jagobetta: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am just seeing this thread, is this money still available since April?
Well, I have a risk proof haulage business you can invest into, if you put 7m to procure a dump truck and make 400k monthly, or you loan me the money with guarantee of your money and interest, I am into quarry product sale and supply within southwest Nigeria, mostly Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, I have a house under development, plus the procured truck as a collateral, and I will also put the truck under comprehensive insurance, contact me, let me give you the full details your money is very safe with your interest. 08020621510
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by valufone(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
gbemishile:

Buy shops in chymall online mall.
They stock your shops for you.
They market and sell for you.
They pay you profit every 12 days.
Everything is automated.
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by Whiteshield: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
valufone:

Buy shops in chymall online mall.
They stock your shops for you.
They market and sell for you.
They pay you profit every 12 days.
Everything is automated.

Show us how much they paid you for the last 12, 24 and 36 days. People here may be interested.

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by Peterpan222(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
gbemishile:
Currently, if its not Chymall, forget it. So far so good. chymall has stood the test of time with their retail business
Re: Please Which Investment Can I Invest My Money On by ediemafio(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Hi,
Would you like to invest in real estate by actually owning a part of a property and earning guaranteed ROI monthly.
www.orwelgroup.com

Get in touch via WhatsApp +447503437946

(1) (Reply)

How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! / Have Four Sights And Be One Step Ahead / How To Repeatedly Earn #200- #2,000 Daily!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.