Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier (1983 Views)

Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2020
I was trekking jejely minding my business then all of sudden I heard hey come here.

which I obeyed immediately because he was in uniform

he started carrying out his tyrannical actions: asked me to take off my cap which I did.
asked me to drag a second victim which I did not.
am asked me to pay for scissors which I didn't.
asked me to pick up dirt in gutter and sweep ceiling cobweb which I did.
asked me to kneel down I did he then proceeded by cutting my hair without permission.

it all happened at hamdan kasiran tin shed barkin ladi plateau state, 10:30 3 Thurs, 12 2020.

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2020
You will grow
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Homeboiy: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2020
How many are they?
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
How many are they?
one
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
You will grow
pardon??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Homeboiy: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2020
ismail00:
one

You too de fear

One soldier man no go get liver stop me

Na your look de determine sha

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by NwaAmaikpe: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2020
shocked

You should be very ashamed of yourself but I doubt you even have a sense of shame for you to boldly bring this to Nairaland.

Only ONE soldier could do this to you.
He neither tied up your hands nor handcuffed you.
Just verbal order and you sheepishly submitted yourself to him to debase.

I'm very sure you don't respect your parents.
Very sure you don't respect God.
Very sure you'd come on social media to tweet "Enough is Enough" but see the amount of respect you showed a mere korofo.

My God will not forgive you for being a weakling.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Homeboiy:

You too de fear

are you saying I should have antagonise him?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by internationalman(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2020
#EndSoldiers will be the theme of the next protest.

They are useless anyways

I don't understand why a government funded security agency cannot defeat Bokoharam..

Maybe the both are funded by the government..

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2020
ismail00:
are you saying I should have antagonise him?

He has no right to barb your hair

If na me na fight o
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by illicit(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2020
D day a soldier brutalise me, I will shoot another soldier in retaliation....
quote me

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Homeboiy:

He has no right to barb your hair

If na me na fight o
let me tell u the repercussions of fighting

I can't away with it because the tin shed is close too my workplace and barkin ladi is a small town /village where the youth are too week we have been oppressed for ages that it kinda becoming a normal thing.
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
someone up there is just making some baseless assumptions .
from his assumptions I can deduct that he has never been to barkin ladi.

he even cursed me better still spoked on behalf of GOD. heresy yuck twea.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by providencia(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Homeboiy:

You too de fear

What if he had shot him?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2020
providencia:

What if he had shot him?
he would have still commented that I was foolish

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by austine4real(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Go and get Torchlight and snap for us

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by twutin1: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Damn.

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Balogunodua(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2020
So

Weytin u wan make we do NW
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by kokkubabboni421(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
K
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
No reason watin the soldier do free am ...the soldier self go meet him own for front no worry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ProfAmaben(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
ismail00:
I was trekking jejely minding my business then all of sudden I heard hey come here.

which I obeyed immediately because he was in uniform

he started carrying out his tyrannical actions: asked me to take off my cap which I did.
asked me to drag a second victim which I did not.
am asked me to pay for scissors which I didn't.
asked me to pick up dirt in gutter and sweep ceiling cobweb which I did.
asked me to kneel down I did he then proceeded by cutting my hair without permission.

it all happened at hamdan kasiran tin shed barkin ladi plateau state, 10:30 3 Thurs, 12 2020.

Report him to the nearest police station. That would make everyone happy at the end of the day.
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Plut01: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2020

Sorry for your ordeal.

For a man, like your hair smiley

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You are very stupid for posting this garbage. You are a huge disgrace to humanity and masculinity. This very soldier can also rape your wife in your presence.

This is the result of reducing the role of fathers in a family. Spits!

The only way to redeem your lost glory is to track that soldier and make him bleed.
violence hmmm
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Ge0grapher(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You are very stupid for posting this garbage. You are a huge disgrace to humanity and masculinity. This very soldier can also rape your wife in your presence.

The only way to redeem your lost glory is to track that soldier and make him bleed.

You are a stupid man! Put urself in the OP's shoes, he lives in a small town, even though it was just one soldier, how hard do u think it would be for the soldier to go back, remobilize and come back for him had it been the OP got into a fight with the soldier??

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by iamyemiakins(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Smh for some people here, na only Nairaland una get mouth.
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why be say all your thing nah Always abuse ,your type no fit advice person
ProfAmaben:

Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by themainman600(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
the only way we can agree that you are not a weakling is for you to find that soldier and also hold a Goldberg bottle when you are going immediately you see him knack am bottle for head

but O.P you are so foolish oo only one man ordering you ogaaaa oooo
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by DoubleEngine007: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
ismail00:
one
And you no beat am and jakpa.. I think say na full hilux sef. If not be gun, most of these army guys no get skills to fight.. Them no dey carry d real ones wen go training .. These ones wen we dey see are just powered by that gun.. Guy u for use blow break his dirty teeth.. I hate oppression
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by tillaman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
angry
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by adadike(f): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
I stand with Nwamaikpe on this one oh ah! Okorobia amu mmiri!
Re: A Nairalander Got Brutalized By A Nigerian Soldier by ismail00(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
To all those who thought am a weakling are wrong for he is not going Scot free.

I have reported him to ND human right desk.

He losing his job is way better than me being like him. INHUMANE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Somebody Tell Us One Advantage Of Being A Cultist? / Take The Money And The Car - Yahoo Boy(video) Says As He Runs Mad / Thriller In Ogun State: Commuters Repel Armed Robbers With AXE, Cutlass...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.