Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN (4680 Views)

72hrs NIN Change Of Date Of Birth And Name Corrections. / Please help a brother on NIN modification / Who Should Pay For The Date? Modern Rules For Date Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by emmanuelakpan2: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nairalanders, please, what are the requirements to change date of birth in national I'd card.

How long does it take for them to approve?

Thanks for awaiting response
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by maiquel: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Visit their website. All the details you need is contained therein.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by adedejiola: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
sad shocked
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by florenceolatude: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Requirements are your birth certificate and NIN printout
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by florenceolatude: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2023
sad sad
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by olajidebary: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by madyfrank: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by maxist2020(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
emmanuelakpan2:
Nairalanders, please, what are the requirements to change date of birth in national I'd card.

How long does it take for them to approve?

Thanks for awaiting response

You need to have at least 20k with 3 other supporting documents such as voters card, valid drivers license, international passport, birth certificate etc.
when you have the above go into any bank tell the that you want to pay for NIN modification, that one will #15500, note that the money will go directly to federal government account and RRR will be generated for you which you will take to NIN office for them to do the modification.
the 20k i said is because the person who will do it will likely charge you something, so with the #4500 balance you should be good to go but if you happen o walk into that office as a novice they will cut your ear.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN by desmoeductex: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am So Happy Today / Meet Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, A Stunning Babcock Student / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.