Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO (357 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Aliens And Demons Invasion After Rapture #2022 / Ufos Aliens And The Scriptures / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by omoeast(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is a topic a lot of people got different experiences and encounters...I will talk about mine and I wouldn’t lie about a thing...I knew absolutely nothing about alien or ufo until I left Nigeria for the Uk...I started watching a lot of documentaries and watching a lot of interviews/seminars about a lot of thing,including aliens and ufo. Then one day, I took a walk down my road,it was a busy bright afternoon,suddenly something caught my attention, in the sky I could see something that looks like a small plane but not moving,I didn’t pay too much attention then it started showing different lights,bright shining light and a lot of colours, then that got my attention,it was soo bright and it begin to manoeuvre like it’s dancing then it got more brighter and split into different shining light now,then it looks like a full moon,about 7 dancing and bright up there showing multi-color,I thought people gonna take out their phones and start recording,I figured no one else is looking up,it’s just me looking and anyone else is not bothered to look up at this park I walked to...I decided to take out my phone so I can record it,they all vanished instantly, I thought oh that was it,I put my phone back in my pocket and they appear again,a lot this time,about 10 objects dancing in the sky and no one else is looking.I attempted to record on my phone again,then vanished....Then I said to myself,ok no more phones like I was talking to whatever it was up there,it stayed up there for several minutes,dancing...Going up and down,now it’s like they are entertaining me....Next day I went to same spot with my phone facing the cloud ,I didn’t see a thing,then I put my phone down and they appeared dancing up there,then I figured maybe I am not allowed to record this,so I stopped attempting to record the occurrence

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by budaatum: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sounds to me like you brainwashed your head in UK. Were you not seeing angels and demons and miracles and dead people before you left Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by omoeast(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
That’s how it started,then anywhere I go to and maybe I look out through the window they appear up there...Do you guys wanna know the weirdest thing? I will be staring at it for 30 minutes,then maybe I visited someone I would call the person attention to what I can see up there,I will point to the cloud and say do you see that? What’s that...Right in my eyes it will turn to a moving plane and my friend or colleague gonna say that’s a plane going....I wouldn’t know what to say than to say okay...If I didn’t ask them,it will be up there dancing,as soon as I point someone attention to it,it won’t just disappear it turns to a plane and it moves away like a normal plane....

share your genuine experience here...I am not seeing things oo, I am sane as F

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by omoeast(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:
Sounds to me like you brainwashed your head in UK. Were you not seeing angels and demons and miracles and dead people before you left Nigeria?

What do you mean brainwashed...This was real shit u know.
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by Righteousness89(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
UFO's, Aliens,etc are Real! Very Real!
They are Right being sighted all over the Nations..

I Believe they are gonna be the Major Strong Delusion that will put out after the Greatest Event to Hit Humanity ( The RAPTURE) happens.

I Believe those left behind will be sold the Delusion that there is nothing like Rapture but that Aliens took people to another planet or something like that!

We are in the Last Times!
Harpazo is upon Us!!
Don't be Left Behind!!
Surrender to JESUS now you Can!!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by budaatum: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
omoeast:

What do you mean brainwashed...This was real shit u know.
No, I don't know it was real shit. And I'm not taking your word for it unless you want to claim you were the only one in UK on the day you saw what you claim you saw!

If I see things that other people can not see I will consider that perhaps something is wrong with my eyes and me instead of concluding something must be wrong with all the people who can not see what I see. I will be responsible and go to an optician to check my eyes work, then go to a mental health professional to check my head is not incorrect.
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by omoeast(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

No, I don't know it was real shit. And I'm not taking your word for it unless you want to claim you were the only one in UK on the day you saw what you claim you saw!

If I see things that other people can not see I will consider that perhaps something is wrong with my eyes and me instead of concluding something must be wrong with all the people who can not see what I see. I will be responsible and go to an optician to check my eyes work, then go to a mental health professional to check my head is not incorrect.

Mumu...be acting as if you are smart...Stop talking,let intelligent folks speak
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by budaatum: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
omoeast:

Mumu...be acting as if you are smart...Stop talking,let intelligent folks speak
You mean, let those who agree with you speak.

Thankfully, you don't pay for my data and are very powerless to stop me saying whatever I want.
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by babzo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
UFO's, Aliens,etc are Real! Very Real!
They are Right being sighted all over the Nations..

I Believe they are gonna be the Major Strong Delusion that will put out after the Greatest Event to Hit Humanity ( The RAPTURE) happens.

I Believe those left behind will be sold the Delusion that Aliens took people to another planet or something like that!

We are in the Last Times!
Harpazo is upon Us!!
Don't be Left Behind!!
Surrender to JESUS now you Can!!

Bible says even the Elect would almost be deceived, so how will it be AFTER the Rapture.
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by Righteousness89(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
babzo:

Bible says even the Elect would almost be deceived, so how will it be AFTER the Rapture.

Prayerfully read your Bible so you get Understanding of what you read..

There is no correlation to what you said and the topic
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by babzo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prayerfully read your Bible so you get Understanding of what you read..

There is no correlation to what you said and the topic

I was not referring to the Topic, but what YOU said.
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by Righteousness89(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
babzo:

I was not referring to the Topic, but what YOU said.
I don't understand your point
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by omoeast(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

You mean, let those who agree with you speak.

Thankfully, you don't pay for my data and are very powerless to stop me saying whatever I want.

I hear you. Keep displaying your stupidity then,anything is allowed on the internet...In person I know we can’t rock the same boat,if you know what that means mumu
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by budaatum: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
omoeast:

I hear you. Keep displaying your stupidity then,anything is allowed on the internet...In person I know we can’t rock the same boat,if you know what that means mumu
No, you and I can not rock the same boat. I would never come on your boat to start with because you are likely to believe the hole letting water into your boat will not eventually drown you, and I will definitely throw you off my boat just because I'd rather not have your sort on it.
Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by Dtruthspeaker: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
omoeast:

Come on he is only stating the obvious natural behaviour and the unbelievability of your testimony, not the Truth or otherwise of it.

Just simply a case of "we can not believe you"!

Which is the insufficiency of a single unsubstantiated and uncorroborated witness's testimony!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by Brownpeanut(f): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
I believe Aliens are real. Op, since nobody can see them except you, it seems it's your village people following you and not Aliens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO by josh123(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Op, since u are the only one seeing it, then something is wrong with u. You are delusional

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Church Is Not Perfect But Righteous. / FatherOfJesus and others / Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.