Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Advice For Family Moving To Niger State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice For Family Moving To Niger State (1094 Views)

83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Exclusive Duvet Set At Affordable Price For Family Use / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by Scash(f): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello,

I’m sorry if I’m in the wrong forum but I was hoping I could get some pointers for going to live in Niger state. I live in Lagos presently, I’ve never been to Niger. But I was recently transferred there and I’d have to resume January.

For those who are very conversant with the place, can I please get a list of good schools I could take my children.

And where would be best to get accommodation for the family.

Any other advice would be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
I can only recommend Kontagora or the capital, Minna...

Kontagora is cool and peaceful, apart from the shortage of good water supply, i enjoyed my time there, i believe you and your family will also enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by Scash(f): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thank you. We’ll be based at Minna.

Lol. The worry for relocation is out of this world embarassed embarassed
Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by Revealix: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Himma school is one of the best in Minna. You don't need to have any knowledge of Hausa language to communicate too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by blinkz4real: 4:43am On Dec 07, 2020
I will recommend El Amin int'l school. Along David mark road minna. A bit expensive though but has quality.

For good place to stay look for London street in Bosso, Minna. Very Serene environment with water, light n good road network. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by Scash(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Thank you very much. Himma and El Amin, I’ll check them out.
Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by hothuntee(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
El Amin should do for the kids. They seem to fit in the Lagos taste outside Lagos.

Your accomodation should be around your work or easily accessible to your work. All the same, places like princess Azarah, Shiroro road (constant light) and pen house vicinity should be on your list.

If you're mobile, no where is far in Minna. Avoid Kpakungu and it's synthetic traffic.

Happy relocation.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Family Moving To Niger State by wealthtrak: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2021
blinkz4real:
I will recommend El Amin int'l school. Along David mark road minna. A bit expensive though but has quality.

For good place to stay look for London street in Bosso, Minna. Very Serene environment with water, light n good road network. Thank me later.

Wow! London Street, Bosso,
Minna. Standard hotels and short-lets for tourists must
be located there as well being
a serene area.

Shiroro and many Niger State towns have witnessed repeated annoying attacks from bandits and kidnapped based on media reports.

I'd love to visit and touch the
magnificent Zuma Rock in Suleja, Niger State in the near future though.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Quality Designers Bedsheets N7,500 (pics). / Share You Experience With A Strict Father / Hi Guys Am In Need Of Your Advice Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.