Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? (40440 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Man Sells Son For N350,000 After Deceiving Mother The Baby Died During Delivery / My Friend Is Stuck With A Man Who Is Deceiving Her,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Twelfthman: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
It obvious from every stuff one mostly read or videos skit watch on internet of how they paint women as the price. The society will tell you to hustle because of women. A lot of men had been brainwashed to see women as the price hence their
simpish attitudes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by AuntRose(f): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leshurr:
We write threads and blogs about how men are this and that.. how "we are the prize" and are doing men a favour - yet, a few months into the average Nigerian relationship, women are already pressurizing their boyfriends to meet the family and propose to them.

We claim we are 'scared' of marriage and yet we join groups like Sisterhood Africa-Global on Facebook where thousands of women can be seen praying and fasting for a husband and posting thier wedding testimonies.

We tell each other that marriage is not an achievement yet the married ones shame others for not having a spouse.

We claim our traditional duties of cooking and cleaning is a shared responsibility but refuse to share the 'traditional' duty of financial responsibility with our husbands.

We insult men under the guise of feminism but cry blue water when they start to injest 'redpills' and decide to go thier own way.
You better change that 'f' beside your moniker to 'm' undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by JovialJune(f): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Myhusband:

jovial June? are you born in June?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
"Traditional" financial responsibility?

Wo Las Las both gender needs each other so all this one na long story.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
LadySarah:
Speak for yourself. Most women are sharing household expenses today .

What's wrong with their husbands helping out or is their a type of super strength a woman has compares to a man?

Both of you come back from work and while the man unwinds, you run to the kitchen to cook, you check the laundry, check homeworks etc and still get ready to satisfy your man at night.

Again speak for yourself and carry your sufferhead.

This is impossible.

Nowadays, women prepare food for the whole week and store it in the freezer.

Check which laundry...the invention of washing machine and driers have made it easy to organise your marriage life.

Homework-employ a lesson teacher.

For bedroom satisfaction, when 2 couples are working, they hardly think about sex except on freedays

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Freestainworld(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:
Who are the we precisely? You should specifically be precise by saying this only apply to the women you have had personal encounter with in your existence

And pls stop yapping like someone living in a cave, most of what you mentioned doesn't even apply in the world today, e.g most women share more in the financial responsibility than men doing house hold chores.

Except you probably created this thread to start unnecessary war of gender words.
I know the op must have gotten into your nerves, the truth pains but it won't stop being the truth, I won't judge you cus you may or may not be different from what she said, but look inward you and know if you are or not.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by grim33(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Stevengold(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Great stuff grin but why do I have the feeling that the Op is a guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by jacoik(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Kuns84:

Uh oh, looks like this struck a nerve cheesy

Although I didn't expect any less from your ilks. Once a fellow woman refuses to tow your destructive lane of toxic feminism, embittered souls like you will come out spewing hate and misery.

Karashika lipsrsealed
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u no well ooooo. u say she be karashika. grin
Kuns84:

Uh oh, looks like this struck a nerve cheesy

Although I didn't expect any less from your ilks. Once a fellow woman refuses to tow your destructive lane of toxic feminism, embittered souls like you will come out spewing hate and misery.

Karashika lipsrsealed
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u no well ooooo. u say she be karashika.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by obowunmi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leshurr:
We write threads and blogs about how men are this and that.. how "we are the prize" and are doing men a favour - yet, a few months into the average Nigerian relationship, women are already pressurizing their boyfriends to meet the family and propose to them.

We claim we are 'scared' of marriage and yet we join groups like Sisterhood Africa-Global on Facebook where thousands of women can be seen praying and fasting for a husband and posting thier wedding testimonies.

We tell each other that marriage is not an achievement yet the married ones shame others for not having a spouse.

We claim our traditional duties of cooking and cleaning is a shared responsibility but refuse to share the 'traditional' duty of financial responsibility with our husbands.

We insult men under the guise of feminism but cry blue water when they start to injest 'redpills' and decide to go thier own way.

Culture mandates that Nigerian women DIE because of PENIS. Where do you want them to get PENIS from if not from MEN.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by AuntRose(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
bro4u:
Feminist AuntRose... Come and have sense here.
The op isn't a female.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Youngzedd(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Red Pill - Restoring the society to factory settings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by toye440: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Am still in shock, cant believe we still have morally decent and emotionally stable babylons on NL. See how the lazy ones come after her. The Feminist and the 2k sharp sharp.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by tunapawizzy: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:

I responded so that you'll know my stand, do you expect me to stay mute so you'd continue yapping about like a dog on heat?
u r still responding

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Lashist(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Grow up. Don't fall for the massage. It's all a bait.

Her type, after they enter, they turn into a lion. We know them. So don't be deceived.
What of your type dear??...after you enter, will you turn to be as meek as a lamb?? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:
Who are the we precisely? You should specifically be precise by saying this only apply to the women you have had personal encounter with in your existence

And pls stop yapping like someone living in a cave, most of what you mentioned doesn't even apply in the world today, e.g most women share more in the financial responsibility than men doing house hold chores.

Except you probably created this thread to start unnecessary war of gender words.

Exactly, I am yet to see that woman that doesn't contribute at all in running expanses of the family unless if she mean girlfriend boyfriend rship. but have seen men that can't lay a finger at home in the name of helping with chores

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by LordKO(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
The financial responsibility item aside, because I know that some women have always been supporting or winning bread for their families cheerfully and otherwise, every other thing you said personifies the bravado and posturing of crass and opportunistic women.

I doff my hat to all conscientious men and women.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
In this our world of today u cant say women doesn't help financially , especially family with kids , sometimes is even shared responsibility. ur statement, That was then

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Yujin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Redpill is restoring sanity in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by segebase(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Those feminist will come for you now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Blitz888(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Grow up. Don't fall for the massage. It's all a bait.

Her type, after they enter, they turn into a lion. We know them. So don't be deceived.

Your head correct!

The poster has her reasons for saying what she said but she was in error to have made sweeping generalizations, when we all know that there are exceptions to every issue.

Whilst dating I was always wary of ladies who will do all my bidding without bating an eye lid or even objecting occasionally. Superior argument always wins with me.

Any babe that say yes to every of my request without even engaging me in an intellectually riveting argument when necessary loses my respect. Only 3 ladies stood up to me whilst I was dating and guess what, I married the most vociferous of the 3 and the other 2 are still my good friends though happily married.

I respect ladies with a healthy sense of self worth and an uncompromising stands on their values and what they know to be right.

Ladies know thy worth biko.. No be every man deserves your respect, make them work for it...it has to be deservedly earned!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Emeka71(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:

Leave her; she has forgotten that people are not the same.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leshurr:

I am very much a woman and a mother of two girls. I said what I said and I stand by it.
This lady should be protected at all cost. she's the future.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leshurr:

I love you already, Leshurr! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Starzo: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Its when you don't know your God given purpose on earth that you whole life will be centered on marriage.
you too know book

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by moyosore32: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
say no more.... ma'am ,ur blessed
Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Feminine in the house won't comment. They're bitter already. Seeing the truth from their fellow woman, they'll go gaga and call her names (even in their heart, cos many won't comment). Men are scum, men are scum, yet they keep marrying every Saturday. Let them keep deceiving the gullible grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:
How many ladies truly have you seen doing those things you mentioned? Or you're just trying to get the cheap attention of the men here? I hope you get it though but mind you, it won't get you into the their good books because they are habitual female bashers and will still bash you anyways. So??

Lastly, respect yourself!

Sharrap!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Stanleyville(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:

And they have arrived, I don't do senseless banters just to stroke whatever is left of your manliness, nope, so look further to someone else,

May you find peace.

Will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? by Biglugard(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leshurr:

Tiri gboza for dis hoelowshow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.