Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools (1616 Views)

How Durable Is The Hand Held Mechanical Weeding Machine? / Mechanical Weeding Machine For Cassava, Vegetables & Maize Farms! / Cassava Weeding Machine For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
With our weeding machine, you can replace 3 - 4 workers in your farm. Releasing you of spending much on workers.
The machine can be use to weed, clear grasses in the bush, harvest rice and cut grasses in the field or your surrounding.

Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
You can use it to harvest rice

Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by Shyluck(m): 5:27am On Dec 07, 2020
kpas4kpas2:
With our weeding machine, you can replace 3 - 4 workers in your farm. Releasing you of spending much on workers.
The machine can be use to weed, clear grasses in the bush, harvest rice and cut grasses in the field or your surrounding.
kpas4kpas2:
kpas4kpas2:

How much?
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Shyluck:
[color=#770077][/color]

How much?

Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Hand tractors also available, get yours today.

1 Like

Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Check in

Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by Alberttahir: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
I would like to get its video
kpas4kpas2:
Check in
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Alberttahir:
I would like to get its video

Chat me on whatsap, I will send to you
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for patronizing us.
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by wapo: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
How much is the mini tractor
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by josh6633: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pls I need the video. Send it for me on Whatsapp. 08105976414
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
wapo:
How much is the mini tractor

#1.750
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
josh6633:
Pls I need the video. Send it for me on Whatsapp. 08105976414

Sent sir.
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Get yours today
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by LanreFasasi: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

This is very unfortunate that I don't know you. I would've follow you wherever you are. Or better still drop the number of the Afis that scammed your here to confirm whether I'm Afis. You have been creating confusion everywhere! Is something wrong with this guy.
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by klbakare(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

This is very unfortunate that I don't know you. I would've follow you wherever you are. Or better still drop the number of the Afis that scammed your here to confirm whether I'm Afis. You have been creating confusion everywhere! Is something wrong with this guy.

I have seen the guy's post on some other person's thread too. All these unsubstantiated allegations must be dealt with by the mods.
Re: Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools by LanreFasasi: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Our New Grains And Sesame Seed Cleaning Facility In Ogun State / Cassava And Oil Palm Varieties Available / Chemical Needed At This Stage Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.