Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

If You Need Pos For Your Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Need Pos For Your Business (313 Views)

We Need Pos Officers / Get Your Baxi Android POS For #15,000 / Want To Start POS Business And Need POS Message Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Pos For Your Business by olaabikemi: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
CRISMORE GLOBAL VENTURES is into trades and pos services. The trade is managed by my wife while i manage pos services.
We are aggregators, meaning we onboard agents for banks and vendors
Vendors can be itex, connectpoint, paycentre, paga, and the likes of them.
Thank God we know the banks we have in the country
We market agency banking platforms to existing agents and prospective agents. They are out there looking for pos, and we have it.Withdrawal is 0.5%. commission is based on any amount charged by agent.
All transfer is N12. commission is based on any amount charged by agent.....DM on WhatsApp 07035483016

Re: If You Need Pos For Your Business by Pierocash(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
olaabikemi:
CRISMORE GLOBAL VENTURES is into trades and pos services. The trade is managed by my wife while i manage pos services.
We are aggregators, meaning we onboard agents for banks and vendors
Vendors can be itex, connectpoint, paycentre, paga, and the likes of them.
Thank God we know the banks we have in the country
We market agency banking platforms to existing agents and prospective agents. They are out there looking for pos, and we have it.Withdrawal is 0.5%. commission is based on any amount charged by agent.
All transfer is N12. commission is based on any amount charged by agent.....DM on WhatsApp 07035483016
any fee attached in securing the terminal, what are the requirement?
Re: If You Need Pos For Your Business by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Show the front of the pos, not just the back
Re: If You Need Pos For Your Business by olaabikemi: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Contact me or WhatsApp 07035483016

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunities In Lagos / 100% Remote Jobs / Free Employment Training Program By The German Embassy Here In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.