Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You (780 Views)

Anybody That Can Solve This Question Is A Genius / Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students / This English Question Is On Trend! 99% Haven't Got It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by Draydd: 6:00am On Dec 07, 2020
When Electrical Engineering Students get to level 400, they are made to choose between POWER or ELECTRONICS Engineering.
I wanna know, between the two - which one is EASIER to Study, easier in terms of concepts to understand, how hectic is it and finally, the easier one to make a First class?
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by EaglesEyes1(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2020
power
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by NDSMELODY(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Draydd:
When Electrical Engineering Students get to level 400, they are made to choose between POWER or ELECTRONICS Engineering.
I wanna know, between the two - which one is EASIER to Study, easier in terms of concepts to understand, how hectic is it and finally, the easier one to make a First class?
go for passion,no course is difficult and no course is easy.i am a level 5 electrical engineer,Telecom option.

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by kolad59: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Draydd:
Go for what you like most, forget about toughness, once you have passion for a field, it becomes easier.
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by kolad59: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2020
NDSMELODY:
go for passion,no course is difficult and no course is easy.i am a level 5 electrical engineer,Telecom option.
wow, from which school sir?
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by femi4: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Draydd:
Power of course. I enjoyed power but did my project in communication.

In my days, we had 3 options. Power, Communication & Electronics

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by Cuneddy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
well, just like the poster above said, go for passion. But hey, I have graduated and in labour market currently, power has no much advancement but communication is very vast, promising and all. choose wisely. Am an adamant fan of power but what am seeing now, communication is the key. I just changed course.
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by NDSMELODY(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
kolad59:
wow, from which school sir?
LAUTECH,ogbomoso
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by Draydd: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cuneddy:
well, just like the poster above said, go for passion. But hey, I have graduated and in labour market currently, power has no much advancement but communication is very vast, promising and all. choose wisely. Am an adamant fan of power but what am seeing now, communication is the key. I just changed course.
Truth is that, I don't have passion for Electrical Engineering.
I just need the certificate, om basically a computer scientist
Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by NDSMELODY(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Check out my electronic project(christmas light) i did for fun this afternoon,can anyone here give me a prototype one with the materials needed

Re: Electrical Engineers, This Question Is For You by alexsandro(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
I can't say for sure but I would pick the first option. Moreover you can ask this question at engineer related place to get more profitable answer. You may need expert in study help where you can ask whatever you want to students, even engineers. I guess they may answer questions related no just to study process but also related to career path.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form: Starting, Closing & Exam Date (guidelines) / 'Your Career Died An Excruciating Pain' Uju Anya Declines Interview Request.... / Jamb Registration 2023 Form, Start & Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.