Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital (23921 Views)

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by officialfestus(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
ANOTHER ONE.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Naijaarchive(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
What again now.. Hope this one too won't claim 2021 abi....
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Eshiosbest: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Mokason288 post=96821190] embarassed Hausa’s and Indian’s are the highest in the world with strange illness
But the good news is that Indians have the best doctors in the world
While Hausa’s have the best thing to happen to them Buhari
[b]I HOPE I MADE SENSE[sense wan kill u

1 Like

Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by HallaDaTruth: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
I know a Bio attack when i see one
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please can we just chase every Indian out from Nigeria.. We can't afford that disease in Nigeria.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by bluefilm: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Covid20 loading...
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is time to ban anyone either coming from India before it gets late..The Asians want to finish the world but God pass them.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Onlinesmart: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
India, we don't want another lockdown next year oo. Warn yourself
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Cousin9999: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
China did it.

Ban all Asians from entering any country for the next year.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Cerebellum: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gwagone:
Covid-21 grin
Lol..Lol
Werey
Arindingrin
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by guychidile: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arbegi stop it o
I don't need another illness to hit people again
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Akuruoulo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
They had issue with china, and I suspect china here
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by byinks(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cousin9999:
China did it.

Ban all Asians from entering any country for the next year.

You mean 10 years
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by wednesdays26: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Inhabitants of the Earth have Defiled the Earth, broken God's Commandments and Changed GOD'S Ordinances..

There are Confusion, tears and Pains all over the Nations.
Cities are broken down, Pestilences, Desolations and Destructions! All because Humans Have Seared their hearts to Rebel against GOD and His Word!

I say this again! The World has seen nothing yet!
I see Nations, Coporations and Inhabitants of the Earth are bent on Going against GOD Almighty! Boldly coming out to Sponsor and support acts that made GOD to Destroy Nations..

What is Coming will cause people to run to Mountains and say Fall on us!
Those that Flee from Noise of Fear will Fall into the Pit!

Those that come out From the Pit will be taken in the Snares!
The Foundation of this Earth will be Shaken!

The Good News is that The LORD JESUS will snatch away all who Believe and Accept Him..
The Only means to be Saved is to Surrender to JESUS CHRIST..

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear

Chief,
Can you be at least logical sometimes and avoid being clouded by religious mysteries?!
Don't you know that India is the second enemy of China after United States.
Can't you reason logically that this new disease could have been created by China again?

Facts:
India is in recession for the first time in 73 years because of this pandemic.
China and India started war at the Hamilayian Pennisular between June and July 2020.
Just last week, China suggested that the pandemic could have emanated from India against the popular belief that it started in Chinese lab.
India banned lots of Chinese apps in recent months, including TikTok.

Can you see logic now?
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Not again
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Mulisana: 2:31am On Dec 08, 2020
DOHMH agrees that limited testing has resulted in many undetected COVID-19 cases, but this is also due to strict testing standards. At the beginning of the pandemic, only New Yorkers who had symptoms of the coronavirus at the time were allowed to be tested, and they needed a doctor’s permission. Now all New Yorkers can be tested. But despite Cuomo's announcement on Thursday that they can get results within a day, some people said they have waited more than a week for the results.
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by BobbyGenius(m): 4:32am On Dec 08, 2020
khingTony:
shocked
Hope say no be another color or corona?

Righteousness89 what do you have to say about this?

Why u always goes after this righteousness man
� He must be yA & 6
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by Cousin9999: 4:59am On Dec 08, 2020
byinks:

You mean 10 years

lol
Re: A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital by mu2sa2: 5:37am On Dec 08, 2020
internationalman:
Like Asians like Northern Nigeria..

Always causing chaos
South is heaven on earth in nigeria with no kidnappings, armed robberies, ritual killings, cultism. Ipobians abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Reason Nigerian Hospitals Ask For Police Report In Trauma Patients / Stretch Marks On My Breast / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.