Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ojb Jezreel – Don’t Let Me Down - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ojb Jezreel – Don’t Let Me Down (697 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb Jezreel's Searching Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojb Jezreel – Don’t Let Me Down by PuffPuff1: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
The renowned Nigerian producer, artist, writer and executive producer who has been in the industry for over twenty years. You may also know him from his work with 2face, D’Banj, Ruggedman, and many many others. And if that isn’t enough to recognize him from his album his released a few years ago.

His new song is don't let me down, what do you think

to listen and download -----> [url]http://www.ngpost.com/music/ojb-jezreel-%E2%80%93-don%E2%80%99t/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

New Orleans Union Of Entertainment All Stars-real Recognize Real / Everybody Loves Ice Prince Drops This October / ‘Na The Way’ By Waje Feat J Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.