Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

OMG! See This Largest Den Of King Cobra This Man Found At His Backyard (VIDEO) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / OMG! See This Largest Den Of King Cobra This Man Found At His Backyard (VIDEO) (294 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See This Largest Den Of King Cobra This Man Found At His Backyard (VIDEO) by anoym: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS UNTIL YOU WATCH. This is the largest den of king cobras or even snakes as a whole that I've ever seen. this young man went for a random check at an abandoned spot at the back of his yard and found so many snakes coiled up together even a RED king cobra that I'm seeing for the first time of my entire life. video is a click away ------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaEWNbJDMpg
Re: OMG! See This Largest Den Of King Cobra This Man Found At His Backyard (VIDEO) by tyup(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2020
shocked
Re: OMG! See This Largest Den Of King Cobra This Man Found At His Backyard (VIDEO) by Freestainworld(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2020
This is huge
Re: OMG! See This Largest Den Of King Cobra This Man Found At His Backyard (VIDEO) by thorpido(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2020
That red cobra though

(1) (Reply)

Spacex Starship SN11 Fail Analysis / The Importance Of 2D & 3D Animation For Elevating Safety E-learning Programs / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.